[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

How to farm gold?

MinoshiroMinoshiro
Vindictus Rep: 400
edited July 4, 2017 in General Discussion
Hi there
I`m playing for 3 months, and still have only 21.5k atk
I don`t understand how to farm gold
I am doing all raids of S3 every day, and practically didn`t get any enchant scrolls
Is it really the best gold farm - doing deep corruption many times?
I like this game, but problems with gold makes me cry((

Comments

• PuppymanPuppyman
    Vindictus Rep: 3,055
    You can farm World of Pain and sell the mats you get like heavenly leather and any oranges you get.
    Spamming s2 ex-raids nets decent enchants like Enthus but not sure if market is still over-saturated.
  • RyanReynoldsRyanReynolds
    Vindictus Rep: 1,795
    Since Rise, the option to farm gold is very very limited. I find myself making gold by selling NX/Airtight items only. The price for all of the rings available are basically ruined.

With that being said, you can still make couple hundred K's here and here selling the rings atm just running S2 solo in normal mode. Hero mode if you want better ES options.

S3 daily, you can still farm for skill awakening items and shards.

I can't believe I am saying this, but I have hard time thinking of items to farm for. Normally I have a lists of dungeons and raids to run.

For me, now I run mainly Abomination and Eochaid raids for their essences. Even Neam raids, we use to be able to profit from easily due to all the rings boxes offer. Now the options are also limited.
  • MyDeliaMyDelia
    Vindictus Rep: 655
    Lookit here again.
    Everyone talking about how to farm items to sell to other players for gold.
    But no one actually with an answer on how to farm gold so you can be the player with the gold letting others farm the items you want to buy.
  • PuppymanPuppyman
    edited July 4, 2017
    MyDelia wrote: »
    Lookit here again.
    But no one actually with an answer on how to farm gold so you can be the player with the gold letting others farm the items you want to buy.

Jeez fine

Spam s2 dungeons, net profit of RAW gold is decent. I don't have exact values but my characters that I use to spam can repair their free +10 90 and still be making a positive net gain. It's not much, but it's a positive gain and fast missions.
    Otherwise Deep Corruption is quite profitable in RAW gold at ~100k a run if you do kick kill 7 enemies

Otherwise, like since the beginning of the game*, there really isn't many reliable ways to generate gold, a design flaw that has not killed the game to date.
  • ZiggyStardustZiggyStardust
    Vindictus Rep: 1,110
    burning temple is quite good. keep the heat gauge below 100% and it's 47k every time. same gold as a run of deep corruption, and with your 21k att, you will finish 5 runs of burning temple before you finish one of DC.
  • MyDeliaMyDelia
    Vindictus Rep: 655
    Puppyman wrote: »
    Lookit here again.

Jeez fine

Spam s2 dungeons, net profit of RAW gold is decent. I don't have exact values but my characters that I use to spam can repair their free +10 90 and still be making a positive net gain. It's not much, but it's a positive gain and fast missions.
    Otherwise Deep Corruption is quite profitable in RAW gold at ~100k a run if you do kick kill 7 enemies

Otherwise, like since the beginning of the game*, there really isn't many reliable ways to generate gold, a design flaw that has not killed the game to date.

Do a stream and show how much gold you gain after 4 hours, please.
  • PuppymanPuppyman
    edited July 4, 2017
    Do a stream and show how much gold you gain after 4 hours, please.

I don't do that for money, I stick to the rng of s3 raids which the op clearly stated wasn't making it for them.
    I hear Deep Corruption is good for RAW gold if you do kick kill but is hella tedious without a kai especially post-RISE.
    As for s2 ex-raids, from spamming for my r9 and r8 scrolls, my chars made positive money given their money increased even after spending gold on repairs and warm welcome boxes each day. Wasn't much probably, but did at least generate gold for them to maintain themselves.

Please show us your amazing technique at making RAW gold since you seem so knowledgeable and spicy about this topic.

Game has bad RAW gold generation outside rng [BIg money luck drop at random and incineration aside]. Fin.
    Best method to make money without pulling your hair out is to sell stuff to others.

Jeez making me get spicy about this :c
  • IleriaIleria
    Vindictus Rep: 545
    from all appearances I cant send gold to my other characters any more?
  • PuppymanPuppyman
    Ileria wrote: »

Try to just send it not COD it
  • IleriaIleria
    Vindictus Rep: 545
    edited July 4, 2017

I tried that, but it still brings up the "You can t send COD use shared storage" message.

• ikeviikevi
    Vindictus Rep: 3,670
    edited July 4, 2017

I tried that, but it still brings up the "You can t send COD use shared storage" message.

That sounds like you are still trying to send an item and requesting gold... IE A COD.

With the character with the gold, type the character on the same account that you want to send the gold too. Case does matter.

Type in something in the subject/body and type in the money. Send gold. (Make sure you don't have COD selected, should be send gold. You will have to click on it.)

It should cost you ~200 assuming you typed the name correct, with the case sensitive in mind.

On topic. I just do S3. Doesn't make me nearly as much, but figure investing in power shards etc is better than selling orange mats for <1 mil. Stocking up on mats to craft leather/cloth should be a good investment, but you might get burned. (I assume they will make it so we can make godly leather again...)

I don't think I would gamble on magic powders anymore, especially since blessed drop so much now.

But I am hoping that we get lv 95 orange mats in the seal shop right away, so get that up to ~950 or so if you aren't already there. (Burn 50 on solid/smooth shards to craft good armor if they are a good roll, else break them down.)

Anyways good luck. There doesn't seem to be any real big item anymore. Maybe some S3 raid drop ES will be great to keep a hold of if you have an perpetual coupon. Though you can at least sell a few of those for decent money right now. (Honestly the only S3 drops that seem to make any folks money.)

Also if you are looking for small but consistent money farm Ainle armor etc, break down, sell element catalysts for ~60k a piece. (You can do the boss run that had 7 in 1 run.)
  • SlyGoatSlyGoat
    Vindictus Rep: 500
    Lmao, you guys and your EU servers talking about farming gold, meanwhile a full bonus mission run in US East doesn't pay for a single enhance stone. I wonder why the gold farm bots never made it to EU.
  • hornywatermelonhornywatermelon
    Vindictus Rep: 3,985
    ^ Because EU management was competent enough to do their job properly?
  • SlyGoatSlyGoat

Nah, this can't be it. Nobody at Nexon is ever competent, regardless of region.
  • gogoshicagogoshica
    edited July 5, 2017
    SlyGoat wrote: »

Nah, this can't be it. Nobody at Nexon is ever competent, regardless of region.

On the other hand,NA players only need to gather mats for synthesis because the 3m gold fee is paid pretty much for free with that inflation.On EU you have to struggle to farm the 3m gold first and then worry about having enough mats.No wonder I see so few people with maxed parts/ATT release on EU.
  • KikinaLnKikinaLn
    Vindictus Rep: 415
    edited July 5, 2017
    burning temple is quite good. keep the heat gauge below 100% and it's 47k every time. same gold as a run of deep corruption, and with your 21k att, you will finish 5 runs of burning temple before you finish one of DC.

Do you realise, that its 240k, and that is absolute nothing... and i am on EU.
    Before Rise, i made way way more - unable to lvl up, ended with two toons 81+82 - i just gave up.
    So then i found, that theres this Rise, so i came, levelled up my two toons super fast. But theres no income at all. I had 20+mil from those 60-80 runs before, and now LOL it seems like impossible to make that kind of money, even from endest endgame.

This game... sigh... seems it just is made for people, who for some reason really NEED to play it, to chew through all fails and badly managed content and progress.

Seems theres allways answer - when 95 comes... when Miri comes... there should be more people, it should be better. Lets just all afk in Colhen till then, alt tabbed to BDO. LOL thanks, but i dont need this.
    Twice really wanted to hop in game, but seems theres nothing to hop into.

Imagine, just for new player - they get some gear... Only to scroll it with better mediocre scrolls, than it already has, for more att spd. Replace orange in weapon, +10 it back, eventually add some stats and better scroll. = months of grind (assuming that running things actually pays for repairs and hp pots)... WTS NX way? (including those warning messages on loading screen, that you break ToS) i lol this.
  • Weiss_OswaldWeiss_Oswald
    Vindictus Rep: 1,475
    SlyGoat wrote: »
    Lmao, you guys and your EU servers talking about farming gold, meanwhile a full bonus mission run in US East doesn't pay for a single enhance stone. I wonder why the gold farm bots never made it to EU.

They sometimes appear in our server, but we KNOW BETTER than to buy gold from them.

The only reason you guys have gold bot problems is because YOU, feed them.

They wouldn't be spending resources on your servers if it didn't pay off, so the solution is just a community resolve: Don't buy gold from goldsellers.
  • SamalenkoSamalenko
    Vindictus Rep: 1,475
    if you are in EU server it is fairly easy to farm gold just by getting rewarding gold after raids/battles.

things like following give fairly good amount of gold merely as reward :
    Enzo hero (under 100% burn)
    Deep Corruption (kick 7 mobs)
    Muir (cut its tail)
  • SuhpremeSuhpreme
    Vindictus Rep: 3,935
    edited July 5, 2017
    tfw NA killed itself cus of goldbuyers and other exploiots o:)
  • LoLoBootyLoLoBooty
    Vindictus Rep: 5,275
    edited July 5, 2017

@Ileria

I had this problem yesterday. When you send gold make sure you spell the name with the exact capital letters. (Check the character select screen to verify case-sensitivity). If it doesn't match exactly you get the COD message.
    Ileria