[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Who got Full Force this week

Yuria100Yuria100
Vindictus Rep: 2,480
edited July 3, 2017 in General Discussion
Kosc group 6 people just got it. 7/3/2017 10:40pm Eastern

Stroke your imaginary epeen thread >:)

Comments

• EnigmaTaroEnigmaTaro
    Vindictus Rep: 3,815
    Should rename this thread to "Freed from Neamhain enslavement" .
  • SuhpremeSuhpreme
    Vindictus Rep: 3,935
    where do i pay nexon for 100 run clears
  • AtherionAtherion
    Vindictus Rep: 3,520

:3
    AnthonytonyboyHerucross
  • SirRFISirRFI
    Vindictus Rep: 7,360
    edited July 4, 2017
    It works in Ein Lacher? You know, this mode was supposed to be challenge, but with the nerfs, additional dmg and now this guess the concept is dead.

So, how does this work? Does it hit single target or is AOE? What's the damage and cooldown?
  • Yuria100Yuria100
    edited July 4, 2017
    It hits a single target and accorind to KR discussion, it effected by additional damage. It has a fix value.

The method to activating it. (When the boss hp hit 70% or lower you get a 10% chance to activating it, maybe it work with mobs too dont really know). You can activate it from any smash but it has a specifit smahs per character that the effect activate and replace the damage for. Like for staff evie, once you get Full Force to activate you need to use level 4 Fire skill to release it. Then you have a 480 second cd before oyu can activate it again.

Down side you can waste it on cores and other stuff that can eat atts.

There two vidual effects, one much easier to see then the other. First one is whne you activate it and your character turn purple in some way, for me i never really see this happen its too fainth to notice so i use the system messege to see that full force is active. Second one is when you use the specific class skill, only one skill can release it per character, it'll ingulf the enemy in purple aura for the attack.

The average damage for Full Force is 200k. Some people who got it with me were testing it out and it seem the flat value is rng base(well saying it flat value then saying it has an rng range might be a bit of a contradiction but what evs) and differ from S1, S2, S3, Ein lacher( which at some point will be patched out, in KR they recently patched it out). Some people seen 170k others 200k or something down that line. Thats all i know after playing around with it and talking to the neam group im in.

There lots more clear info in the KR forums about how it works and ya can find it there.
  • ikeviikevi
    Vindictus Rep: 3,670
    Can you at least turn it off somehow?
  • Yuria100Yuria100
    You talking about vidual effect, or the skill itself. The main answer is no, or from what i seen i havent seen a turn off button for it yet.
  • RobertLiviaRobertLivia
    Vindictus Rep: 2,905
    edited July 4, 2017
    200k free dmg :D
  • TamagoTamago
    Vindictus Rep: 5,460
    Got it on two characters at around 1-2 PM yesterday.
    The other four characters will be a few weeks later, since doing them all every week is tedious and some weeks were missed on those.
  • ikeviikevi
    Vindictus Rep: 3,670
    edited July 4, 2017
    Yuria100 wrote: »
    You talking about vidual effect, or the skill itself. The main answer is no, or from what i seen i havent seen a turn off button for it yet.

Skill itself. Last thing I want to do is make this game any easier.
  • LeucosieLeucosie
    Vindictus Rep: 2,105
    o.o

BitterDizzyIvorybackedwoodswallow.gif

PrototypemindPhoebeHalliwel
  • JynXiJynXi
    Vindictus Rep: 2,025
    11a54530ede9228267ccfbc407ed871b.png
  • SaltyannaSaltyanna
    Vindictus Rep: 200
    rvdPRM0.png

Our team just finished as well. Finally free. <3
  • AnnerAnner
    Vindictus Rep: 1,935
    I started late so I still have a few weeks to go. Oh well.
  • oCharlotteoCharlotte
    Vindictus Rep: 1,345
    Looking at what it does to the game, I'm not even going to try \o/
  • Yuria100Yuria100
    Its fine for end game content doesn't rekt that badly like Ein Lacher and other content.
  • PuppymanPuppyman
    Vindictus Rep: 3,055
    Sounds like a lot more Golden Gods coming along
  • AtherionAtherion
    Vindictus Rep: 3,520
    Most of the frequent Neamhain runners I know already got Golden God before Rise.

I personally got it on 5 different characters before Neamhain was even released.
  • SlyGoatSlyGoat
    Vindictus Rep: 500
    What a stupid addition to the game. Not really surprised at this point, tho. Might as well be Nexon's motto.