[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

0 Attack Cap Release Neamhain Solo

sabersatensabersaten
Vindictus Rep: 1,440
edited May 14, 2017 in Arisha
Note:
Her actual attack cap release is 1950. However, her actual magic attack was only 26997,
so she's getting zero benefit from the cap release.

Video in next post.

Comments

• sabersatensabersaten
    Vindictus Rep: 1,440
    2edgy4uJessGamekls9Samalenko
  • JessGameJessGame
    Vindictus Rep: 1,870
    sabersaten wrote: »

This is excellent.I realized today how much damage i was missing on Neit after watching a video.

This guy studied the raid very well.Very smart.
  • SamalenkoSamalenko
    Vindictus Rep: 1,475
    actually this video is a bit slow already. I have 500 limit release and I should be able to do a full clear solo already. currently still tryharding.
    image.png

• JessGameJessGame
    Vindictus Rep: 1,870
    Samalenko wrote: »
    actually this video is a bit slow already. I have 500 limit release and I should be able to do a full clear solo already. currently still tryharding.
    image.png

I don't understand.Do they still have combo bonus on their server?Because if not that would be the 1st Pure Att/Matt Solo clear...or at least the 1st ive seen.

As you well know,Arisha doesn't have any Matt booster,so he had 26,9k for all the duration wich mean it's as if he had 0 att limit removal.
  • SamalenkoSamalenko
    Vindictus Rep: 1,475
    edited May 14, 2017
    my bad. Just checked carefully the OP meant he manually lower his matt. yes the reason why he is so fast is mainly bcs of neit phase. he managed to maximized the dmg there. By far it is the fastest neamhain neit phase clear for airsha
  • TheDazzlingTheDazzling
    Vindictus Rep: 3,295
    so you can't benefit from ATT release if you're not ATT capped on the raid? didn't know :O
  • gogoshicagogoshica
    Vindictus Rep: 500
    so you can't benefit from ATT release if you're not ATT capped on the raid? didn't know :O

Isn't that how the feature works? You can't exceed a cap that you haven't reached yet.
  • TheDazzlingTheDazzling
    Vindictus Rep: 3,295
    I tought it was like...

Your ATT = 25000
    Boss Cap = 26000
    Your ATT Release = 2000
    Overall = 27000

:P didn't know u had to be capped to go over the limit
  • HallyHally
    Vindictus Rep: 1,985
    I tought it was like...

Your ATT = 25000
    Boss Cap = 26000
    Your ATT Release = 2000
    Overall = 27000

:P didn't know u had to be capped to go over the limit

Additional dmg is the stat that adds flat damage regardless of if you cap or not. Limit release just increase the attack cap. So 27k cap + 2k release simply raise the cap to 29k.

Sadly, neam solo is no longer possible for players who are not blessed with rng. Pre-rise.. I got her down to 1.9 bars at 26.4k attack and 134 crit (just +12 weapon). Now post rise, at attack cap, 510 limit release, 140 crit... I can't even get her below 3 bars anymore.