[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

July 4th Europe Server Maintenance

[Deleted User][Deleted User]
Vindictus Rep: 6,750
in News Archive
Dear Players,

We will be performing an unscheduled maintenance on Tuesday, July 4th at 12:00 AM CEST on the Europe server, to deploy a server-side patch. During this period, the Europe server will be unavailable, all others will remain active. We anticipate the maintenance to last approximately 60 minutes, concluding at around 1:00 AM CEST.
XHK7WE6.jpg

- Start and End Time -

Europe: 12:00 AM - 1:00 AM CEST

Please note that the estimated length of time for each maintenance is subject to change without notification.

- What -
  • Europe Server Maintenance

Thank you for your patience.

Comments

• SirRFISirRFI
    Vindictus Rep: 7,360
    Thanks for doing it before weekly maintenance - hope this will resolve the lag, assuming the patch is aimed for it.

Not to complain though, but EXP & AP event has no use for big part of the community. Perhaps extra raids / cores / nilfheim thingies would do?
  • KaguraHimikoKaguraHimiko
    Vindictus Rep: 1,275
    edited July 3, 2017
    Since your doing maint could you fix the "collecting sheaths" side quests please? I have 5 leather sheaths and cant finish the quest. i'm not the only one who is having this problem so does my friend. cheers ~

also I'd like to keep the double exp as i can level my alts ^^; but i guess having extra raids and cores would also be nice meh ~
    JojoJunior
  • YeveyYevey
    Vindictus Rep: 200
    SirRFI wrote: »
    Thanks for doing it before weekly maintenance - hope this will resolve the lag, assuming the patch is aimed for it.

Not to complain though, but EXP & AP event has no use for big part of the community. Perhaps extra raids / cores / nilfheim thingies would do?

On the contrary, I do love this double EXP & AP event and I'm seizing it a lot. It helps new players get through the leveling faster, and this is usually a tedious experience. I wouldn't be playing this much if it wasn't for the event.
  • SirRFISirRFI
    Don't worry - EXP & AP boost event is a part of Rise update, it's here to stay for a while. What I am talking about is that as compensation for the lag we are getting it for a whole day (or something). Obtaining EXP and AP post-Rise is already too easy, even without the boost in peak times. My friend made a new character and reached 70 level in 2 days, without even playing much. I buy pretty much everything in AP shop every week, and after less than half a week I am AP capped again.

What I am aiming to is: the EXP & AP event was already here, and big part of the player base does not benefit from the compensation at all, despite suffering from the issue.
  • SirRFISirRFI
    Okay, did S3 raid train with random people (Quick Battle) soon after the maintenance ended. People had 3-4 bars (mostly 4), up from 1-2 (mostly 1) before. Tried the first raid without multi-processing, all following with. Experience was smooth and people said the hosting was good. So far I can tell that the issue has been fixed.

Will see what happens after tomorrow's reset and the next maintenance to follow, and keep You updated if lag returns. Thanks!
    JojoJunior
  • john10john10
    Vindictus Rep: 2,755
    uh-oh
  • AnthonytonyboyAnthonytonyboy
    Vindictus Rep: 4,665
    Finally fixed laggy server, thanks so much! ^^
    yOzmK83.gif
    JojoJunior
  • JojoJuniorJojoJunior
    Vindictus Rep: 100
    Since your doing maint could you fix the "collecting sheaths" side quests please? I have 5 leather sheaths and cant finish the quest. i'm not the only one who is having this problem so does my friend. cheers ~

also I'd like to keep the double exp as i can level my alts ^^; but i guess having extra raids and cores would also be nice meh ~

Same problem here. That side story is bugged for me too.
  • SirRFISirRFI
    edited July 6, 2017
    Today's maintenance: There is still no lag, so I think we can mark it as fixed.

Also big thanks for the compensation - it's great!