[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Enchant Prices

PuppymanPuppyman
Vindictus Rep: 3,055
edited July 3, 2017 in General Discussion
Look at board for Enchants:

Judgement:
94m
90m

Subdued:
70m

All other enchants start:
24m
23m
17m
10m
1m
almost nothing in cost

msl6h99.gif

Comments

• hornywatermelonhornywatermelon
    Vindictus Rep: 3,985
    #JustNAAndTheirInflatedEconomyProblems
    SirRFI
  • RizzleRizzle
    Vindictus Rep: 1,860
    edited July 3, 2017
    #JustNAAndTheirInflatedEGOProblems

There has never been any justification for scroll prices in the past, regardless of inflation. The fact is that some players only feel important when they can own everything in the game, PLUS have a mountain of gold to buy more. They have to have every outfitter, every event item, every armor, every weapon, on every character, all 4 star gear, etc. And with the current population there's even less reason for them to be this high - its not 2015 anymore.

And the above prices are actually a bit higher than they were in 2015, back when this games population of ACTIVE players was at high point.

And while the new update may bring in some fresh blood, I'm still not seeing this game's population return to what it was in the past.

But those people will always be there, unfortunately. Lets take a moment to thank them for discouraging returning and new players.
  • PuppymanPuppyman
    Vindictus Rep: 3,055
    The thread was more about how judgement suddenly spiked over 3x the price suddenly
    And subdued by double[but I believe it is rarer now dropping only from s3, mehbe, who knows]

Guess I could of clarified that better +shy
  • IbNoobIbNoob
    Vindictus Rep: 1,055
    simple don't buy it
  • Order5Order5
    Vindictus Rep: 5,900
    edited July 3, 2017
    Puppyman wrote: »
    The thread was more about how judgement suddenly spiked over 3x the price suddenly
    And subdued by double[but I believe it is rarer now dropping only from s3, mehbe, who knows]

Guess I could of clarified that better +shy

The answer is obviously in the the scroll's name: "poor judgment"
  • EbonwingsEbonwings
    Vindictus Rep: 1,790
    I didn't even bother with r7s scrolling my Arisha's weapon. Bought some cheap Decisive and Maelstroms, no Brynn'd them, and was good to go.