[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

TIR Coin - cash goodies for everyone

Comments

• RhilinRhilin
    Vindictus Rep: 1,070
    I vote for this as well.

I can't buy new outfits or parts of them without the TIR system not to mention trying my luck at gachas and the like.
  • BeepBeepImAJeepBeepBeepImAJeep
    Vindictus Rep: 1,150
    edited July 2, 2017
    Will do my best to help advertising this.
    It would just give real profit to Nexon too, through paying users increasing their microtransactions to supply the demand of tir coins from new players.
    Hopefully a Gm will forward this.
  • KayanoYukiKayanoYuki
    Vindictus Rep: 660
    It was so good to get outfits... and usefull to get limited cash boxes aswell. Please bring them back...
  • SirRFISirRFI
    Vindictus Rep: 7,360
    I just realised that the Supply Depot aka Cash Shop has "Tir Coin" category between "My Prepaid" and "My Credit". I don't know how long it's been there, but I would love to finally see use of it.

A lot have changed since TIR limitation removal thread (in EU) and suggestion to bring it back (both in EU due to migration and here after unification) , especially with "Rise" update. However, the core idea remains - to allow people to:
    • Convert premium currency (NX) to gold, by letting those who obtain NX to sell it in form of TIR coin. Come on, they do it anyway using in-game gift system, which is trust based and may lead to inconvenience and scam.
    • Allow everyone to access premium goodies using TIR coin, such as: cosmetics, gear progression and trade related, gambling/gacha/RNG-cash boxes.

I suggest You add it before the potential gets wasted (apparently runes will be available for Seal of Bravery), which will also increase the need for Unbind Potions even more.
  • TwilightSparkleTwilightSparkle
    Vindictus Rep: 2,440
    edited July 16, 2017
    I really love this idea and still dont get why we dont have this

also, no this isnt "pay2win" ._.