[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Unified Vindictus Service Changes

Comments

• gGrimReapergGrimReaper
    Vindictus Rep: 200
    edited February 16, 2017
    soader wrote: »
    Hi, at least here we have some talk.. couse support say nothing yet. Maybe someone know.. few years ago EU version was playable from few more coutries than in the list, and my account was created almost at the server start, and i have possibility to play legal with my real IP from Ukraine. And now, the client say me that i try to play from outside of they service area :( what should i do? will be this fixed? will they count that old accounts and make them playable from anywhere?

i have the same error :/ im from the netherlands +sigh played since the day it came to EU, i sure hope they dont screw it up now :/

• dani0802dani0802
    this has something to do with this "You are attempting to access from outside of our service area"? this means I cant play? wow...I don't wanna be rude or anything but that sucks....
  • Controller001Controller001
    Vindictus Rep: 1,920
    dani0802 wrote: »
    this has something to do with this "You are attempting to access from outside of our service area"? this means I cant play? wow...I don't wanna be rude or anything but that sucks....

Dont worry, they "promised" to look into it...

half a year ago, they are still looking...
    ErinieITwilightSparkle