[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Can't craft fine/sup/exquisite/heavenly leather?

RobeguyRobeguy
Vindictus Rep: 500
in Bug Reporting
I can craft up the various tiers of cloth and iron but not for leather? Oversight?

Comments

• RizzleRizzle
    Vindictus Rep: 1,860
    I havent seen any drop today either. Umm - not trying to discredit the work thats been done, but how are we supposed to change out shards? Do material synthesis?
  • ScheherazadeScheherazade
    Vindictus Rep: 2,660
    They also don't sell the required Tannin anymore to craft it.
  • DeCoyThatGuyDeCoyThatGuy
    Vindictus Rep: 230
    I can have the NPC craft the Cloth, but I cannot find the NPCs for the Leather or the Ore. I dont see them in Expertise, like before. So it looks like that upgrading Leather, Ore and Cloth, is done by the NPC. But I only see Cloth NPC craft in Colhen. As for the others, there is none. Especially since the NEW Shared Storage requires 3 Heavenly Leathers to complete the quest and I have the Material for the Heavenly Leathers, but no one to make it for me (not NPC or Expertise). I went to all the NPCs in all the Towns and Only Cloth Craft from NPC is avail.

If there is a quest to open up those Crafting for NPC, there is nothing in Tool Tips or on Mission Maps to say which quests open them.
  • WilkoWilko
    Vindictus Rep: 1,750
    There are no leather crafting recipes period according to the marketplace board. Just search with "Craftable" unchecked and you can see for yourself. This is ridiculous.
  • CwenniCwenni
    Vindictus Rep: 540
    So, while Ferghus/Brakis still do craft godly iron and Clodagh/Nel do craft godly cloth, Kirstie got miserably messed up. Before this marvellous update she made all kind of leather, now her only skill is to make spears.
    LynnyLynLyn
  • CwenniCwenni
    Vindictus Rep: 540
    *bump*

Looking through all recipe books of my armorer and tailor, even the goldsmiths recipes, there's no leather anymore. So Kirstie won't need to craft any kind of leather except the godly one.

So either bring back that ability or increase the drop rate for godly leather in S3 regions. This seems still to be pretty bad.
    LynnyLynLyn