[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Your Thoughts on Additional Damage Changes?

Comments

• PuppymanPuppyman
    Vindictus Rep: 3,055
    edited June 29, 2017
    There's a problem when a raid is either ~10 minutes or ~4 minutes based on the enhancement level of 1 or 2 party members
    Quinque
  • gogoshicagogoshica
    Vindictus Rep: 500
    edited June 29, 2017
    Last time I checked your account doesn't get deleted if you don't get a set amount of games where you did #1 damage.
    Honestly,this game turns into a d*ck-measuring contest with each new update we get.Devcat should disable ALL hp bars,all party dmg numbers and the damage ranking at the end of the game.
    This way Vindictus NA playerbase will quit bitching about who does most dmg and move to more important topics,like 'why are enhance rates so terrible after +12?' or 'Why is the game so easy now?I can 1 shot S2 bosses'
  • PuppymanPuppyman
    Vindictus Rep: 3,055
    gogoshica wrote: »
    Last time I checked your account doesn't get deleted if you don't get a set amount of games where you did #1 damage.
    Honestly,this game turns into a d*ck-measuring contest with each new update we get.Devcat should disable ALL hp bars,all party dmg numbers and the damage ranking at the end of the game.
    This way Vindictus NA playerbase will quit bitching about who does most dmg and move to more important topics,like 'why are enhance rates so terrible after +12?' or 'Why is the game so easy now?I can 1 shot S2 bosses'

It would be nice if devilkitty removed % from end screen, kind of like how Nilf and Neam does due to bug. But instead they only encourage power creep and the-need-for-deeps with things like extra cores based on damage done.
    Like people keep saying: ~~~"it gets them more sales______more runes__gotta enhance."
  • gogoshicagogoshica
    Vindictus Rep: 500
    edited June 29, 2017
    Puppyman wrote: »
    gogoshica wrote: »

It would be nice if devilkitty removed % from end screen, kind of like how Nilf and Neam does due to bug. But instead they only encourage power creep and the-need-for-deeps with things like extra cores based on damage done.
    Like people keep saying: ~~~"it gets them more sales______more runes__gotta enhance."

That just proves that the problem is in some player's minds.They complain about how insanely hard and unfair it's to enhance weapons to high '+' and get high Add.dmg so they can steamroll raids then go to the other thread on forum to complain about how easy it is to steamroll any raids now even with sh*t tier gear. I mean...PICK ONE,PEOPLE.
    ShiningForceEnigmaTaro
  • GewelliriousGewellirious
    Vindictus Rep: 2,945
    You can sense the casuals here, sniff sniff.
  • oCharlotteoCharlotte
    Vindictus Rep: 1,345
    You can sense the casuals here, sniff sniff.

Like me :*
  • SefSef
    Vindictus Rep: 1,310
    edited June 30, 2017
    Tbh I'm ok with it.

It's the HP nerf that didn't need to happen.
  • AtherionAtherion
    Vindictus Rep: 3,520
    I like how I can solo most content a couple minutes faster. I don't like how Neam feels much more tanky if there aren't enough +15s in the party.
  • TheDazzlingTheDazzling
    Vindictus Rep: 3,295
    I like it. o3o <3
  • clearcutclearcut
    Vindictus Rep: 1,150
    Definitely bad, still hoping they nerf it back down to how it used to be. Among other things..
  • HallyHally
    Vindictus Rep: 1,985
    edited July 2, 2017
    28/28 fails at trying to get a 90 +12 to +13. I used to keep up with +15s no problem but now? I'm not even remotely close xD

This whole change also made neam solo flat out impossible for me... I was really close to soloing her before rise, now I can't even get her below 3 bars before the timer runs out.
    Quinque
  • EnigmaTaroEnigmaTaro
    Vindictus Rep: 3,815
    boddole wrote: »
    @lumix345

-Btw, anyone know how the update is going over in Korea / China?

Same argument there, and everyone willingly agrees vindictus is on its last straw after comparing with many other games when it comes to gameplay. Most will stay though, since the characters and outfitters are still going strong as ever.

I like how people just blame RNG instead of farming gold to buy better gears if they are that desperate to outperform their so-called "whales with no skills". Now that the raid is 4 man only, you really have to stalk these people down to actually raid with them.