[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Enchanting

xHariNezumixHariNezumi
Vindictus Rep: 685
in General Discussion
Am I just having the worst luck, or is enchanting impossible post-Rise? Seriously, I've been doing 60-70% rate scrolls, and failing 14/16 of them so far at that success rate. These numbers are way off when you can't succeed even a basic enchant like Grinding. What the hell did Nexon do to the enchant system. It isn't even my Lynn, my Hurk's failed 6/6 scrolls so far, and my friends are telling me the same is happening to them. Good grief this update is cancerous.

Comments

• PuppymanPuppyman
    Vindictus Rep: 3,055
    Am I just having the worst luck, or is enchanting impossible post-Rise? Seriously, I've been doing 60-70% rate scrolls, and failing 14/16 of them so far at that success rate. These numbers are way off when you can't succeed even a basic enchant like Grinding. What the hell did Nexon do to the enchant system. It isn't even my Lynn, my Hurk's failed 6/6 scrolls so far, and my friends are telling me the same is happening to them. Good grief this update is cancerous.

Pretty sure it's always been rngfull just not many people enchanted with these rates but now with rank changes we're all forced to

Rng is rng as always sadly

I mean technically you're lucky since that isn't very likely
  • BattleVBattleV
    Vindictus Rep: 320
    I failed like 4 straight WB's last night.

Before that I had a good streak of enchanting post-rise.

Just rng as usual I guess.
  • NuclearChickenNuclearChicken
    Vindictus Rep: 1,385
    I never failed a scroll post rise, and I scrolled like 5 things, but failed a +12. Just rng
  • hornywatermelonhornywatermelon
    Vindictus Rep: 3,985
    edited June 29, 2017
    Just because the scroll says it has, let's say, 50% chance for success doesn't mean you'll hit every second enchant. A simple coin toss would tell you that it's not uncommon to get 7x tails and 3x heads (or any different unusual results) when the probabilities would suggest that it should be 50/50.
  • VallestiVallesti
    Vindictus Rep: 1,120
    My bet is that you're just one shotting these scrolls without elixirs?