[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Test Server Miri Mini Thread

EnigmaTaroEnigmaTaro
Vindictus Rep: 3,815
edited June 29, 2017 in Future Content
New teaser

Skill Demonstration

Lugh solo for more gameplay

Basically a pillar Karok without the fat part.

LiveStreams:
All the one running atm:
https://www.twitch.tv/mintrisha

Past Live Streams:

https://www.twitch.tv/skchoi819

Miri most OP character confirmed, oneshotting s1 bosses ... oh wait it's post rise.
Anyway Drakar could've been Delia's 2nd weapon, so much reused animation taken from Delia. Miri's hands are bigger than her face as well.

i13530461852.gif
i13566437660.gif
i13596415946.gif
i13554807220.gif
i13595838258.gif
JessGameOrder5Gewellirious

Comments

• EnigmaTaroEnigmaTaro
    edited June 28, 2017
    Miri Inven Board
    http://www.inven.co.kr/board/powerbbs.php?come_idx=5039

New waifu confirm plz delete evie
    i15092917755.jpg
    i15075902244.jpg
    i15013813709.jpg
  • SuhpremeSuhpreme
    Vindictus Rep: 3,935
    so this is asian delia right
    Anthonytonyboy
  • PuppymanPuppyman
    Vindictus Rep: 3,055
    edited June 28, 2017
    Oh mah gahd Miri looks fun, I liked lynn's zooming around with windstep but Miri just flies around like a ragdoll for most of her attacks. I think she might be my third main.
  • SuhpremeSuhpreme
    Vindictus Rep: 3,935
    edited June 28, 2017
    woops forgot to log all the miri pics i went through, but someone will do it..

look at dem legs boi
    i16172660617.jpg

miri in tieve outfitter is PRIME KREYGASM
  • PuppymanPuppyman
    Do you need a KSN to play test server? It's too long of a wait +cry
  • PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,530
    She needs hair and makeup, stat. Do not like that default look at all. Only saw low level play, and while her mechanics were interesting, since everything's been nerfed there's really not much to make of them yet. Ah well.
  • JessGameJessGame
    Vindictus Rep: 1,870
    EnigmaTaro wrote: »
    All the one running atm:

https://www.twitch.tv/mintrisha

https://www.twitch.tv/skchoi819

Miri most OP character confirmed, oneshotting s1 bosses ... oh wait it's post rise.

Anyway Drakar could've been Delia's 2nd weapon, so much reused animation taken from Delia. Miri's hands are bigger than her face as well.

i13530461852.gif
    i13566437660.gif
    i13596415946.gif
    i13554807220.gif
    i13595838258.gif

Thx 4 the post
  • PlaksterPlakster
    Vindictus Rep: 1,705
    is she int or str ?
  • EnigmaTaroEnigmaTaro
    Plakster wrote: »
    is she int or str ?
    LynnCUBE wrote: »
    Test server is live! gogo @탱크블레이드
    I'll try to update as fast as possible.

Miri is a STR character.

Her motions:

Walking motion:

i14687250418.gif

Login screen:

i13919884047.jpg

//

I don't know... not a big fan of "cute" stuff in Vindictus. Delia gave me ******
    DOL probably watches too much animu.

• Order5Order5
    Vindictus Rep: 5,900
    It's nice to see a cinematic. Even though Black Hammer is bigger than that in-game. Also, post-rise, Colhen is STILL in flames.
  • JeyemJeyem
    Vindictus Rep: 1,675
    Is the dragon attack her 1000 SP move or does she have something else
  • PuppymanPuppyman
    Jeyem wrote: »
    Is the dragon attack her 1000 SP move or does she have something else

Seems she has her drake trans for 1000 SP and then can use Dragon Ult at any time while in it but with standard 20 min cooldown.

I noticed a lot of KR players have a rather amazingly large camera zoom out, is it they have godlike big screens or is this a option in the game we have not gotten?
  • 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드
    Vindictus Rep: 5,590
    edited June 29, 2017
    So about Miri's dance and cheering emotes. So much laughs were had because of how perfect this song went when my friend played it in his stream xD https://clips.twitch.tv/AssiduousIronicCocoaFutureMan
    Order5
  • EnigmaTaroEnigmaTaro
    Let's get the hype train going
    i14026124775.gif
    Suhpreme
  • Crash_BandicootCrash_Bandicoot
    Vindictus Rep: 640
    Developers are no longer able to create really great female characters like Fiona/Vella/Arisha and male Lann/Kai/Hurk/Karok. With each new update the game is fill asian trash. Next step is (omfg) umbrella for Lynn...

Long time ago in 2010 Vindictus/Mabinogi storyline was based on celtic mythology. What the hell happened with in game atmosphere?
    i14026124775.gif
    ^exactly :(

• PuppymanPuppyman
    Developers are no longer able to create really great female characters like Fiona/Vella/Arisha and male Lann/Kai/Hurk/Karok. With each new update the game is fill asian trash. Next step is (omfg) umbrella for Lynn...

Long time ago in 2010 Vindictus/Mabinogi storyline was based on celtic mythology. What the hell happened with in game atmosphere?
    i14026124775.gif
    ^exactly :(

Don't diss my staff evie and glaive lynn :(
    Far more enjoyable than those females mentioned, for me.

I'd assume, the issue with following strict lore is that in doesn't allow expansion for the game and therefore sort of limits potential audiences to target. Both Mabi and Vindy very clearly let go of the Celtic direction with g13 and s2 respectively. Now it just functions as more of a foundation where they can expand their ideas and create a small little thing of meshyness of their own.

Creativity, uniqueness, and quality aside. The game itself(not population wise) but literally the game, has grown much. I don't mind the direction it is taking too much in terms of content but I knew it wasn't going to be a pleasurable route the moment 90 gear and content jumped so high from 80, only for the tragectory to be solidified with the release of Neamhain. (followed by 95 gear fiasco and the most lovable RISE changes)

Give it a year, we'll see where they take this game. And don't be foolish. It will still be around.
  • BowtacojrBowtacojr
    Vindictus Rep: 2,545

You haven't been around much if you think this update is what sent the atmosphere out the window. Either way, this game doesn't cater to your tastes, though it's hard to tell if it caters to anyone's anymore, but it's mainly geared towards the Korean/Chinese market, and if they want more samefaced female waifus, then that's what Vindictus will get.

Welcome to the wide world of Korean MMOs.
  • MenrvaMenrva
    Vindictus Rep: 1,475
    Eh, feels like it could have been Delia's second weapon.
    Anthonytonyboy
  • GhengisJohnGhengisJohn
    Vindictus Rep: 3,540

Ah. I see you've never heard the tale of the umbrella of Tiernochchulcuaghcualchuinfannanoniflinnogg.
    BabyDani
  • PuppymanPuppyman

Ah. I see you've never heard the tale of the umbrella of Tiernochchulcuaghcualchuinfannanoniflinnogg.

msl6h99.gif

The tale of whatnow?