[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

June 28th Scheduled Maintenance

[Deleted User][Deleted User]
Vindictus Rep: 6,750
in News Archive
Dear Players,

We will be performing a scheduled maintenance on Wednesday, June 28th at 5:00 AM PDT. During this period, all servers will be unavailable. We anticipate the maintenance to last approximately 6 hours, concluding at around 11:00 AM PDT.

XHK7WE6.jpg

- Start and End Time -

Pacific: 5:00 AM - 11:00 AM PDT

Eastern: 8:00 AM - 2:00 PM EDT

Europe: 2:00 PM - 8:00 PM CEST

Australia: 10:00 PM - 4:00 AM AEST, ending on Thursday, June 29th

Please note that the estimated length of time for each maintenance is subject to change without notification.

- What -
  • Server Upkeep
  • Week 2 of the Revolution Weeks Event begins, time to earn your Golden Headcat!
  • As the maintenance will take place during the Revolution Celebration Event's Europe Region's bonus AP/EXP period, the EXP and AP bonus will be adjusted to last four hours after the maintenance concludes

Thank you for your patience.

Comments

• JynXiJynXi
    Vindictus Rep: 2,025
    edited June 28, 2017
    Saygo wrote: »
    Dear Players,

Thank you for your patience.

Will this maint solve the 'lag issues on EU server'?

aka.
    Saygo wrote: »
    Hi everyone!

It appears that we have narrowed down the cause of the issue. We are currently testing out a resolution. We are planning to push it out soon. I will do my best to keep everyone posted once i hear about anything more.
    tenor.gif

Was this 'testing out a resolution' succesfull?
    AndromedaGM
  • JeyemJeyem
    Vindictus Rep: 1,675
    Does the timer reset since its week 2? Or will the countdown just continue where it was left off
    7thRoninAndromedaGM
  • 7thRonin7thRonin
    Vindictus Rep: 1,030
    edited June 28, 2017
    "June 28th Scheduled Maintenance GENERAL
    15 hours ago

We will be performing a scheduled maintenance on Wednesday, June 28th at 7:00 AM PDT, concluding at around 1:00 PM PDT. "

^ Taken from the "Latest News" page found here: http://vindictus.nexon.net/news

"Dear Players,

We will be performing a scheduled maintenance on Wednesday, June 28th at 5:00 AM PDT. During this period, all servers will be unavailable. We anticipate the maintenance to last approximately 6 hours, concluding at around 11:00 AM PDT.

- Start and End Time -

Pacific: 5:00 AM - 11:00 AM PDT"

^ Taken from the "June28th Scheduled Maint" page found here: http://vindictus.nexon.net/news/23710/june-28th-scheduled-maintenance

P.S. I'm digging the 4man raids an QoL improvements. However, s3 needs Hero Mode because everything besides the raids is too easy (read boring), S2 raids should have been left as Raids (keep Hero Mode because 'Hard' is a joke) and S1 isn't even worth doing regardless of difficulty. Further, since your "Optimizations" I'm getting more lag spikes than I was before.

AndromedaGMAnduri
  • 7thRonin7thRonin
    edited June 28, 2017
    You guys should really add some kind of program that tracks what battles/raids are being run on a daily/weekly basis, the difficulty of these battles, how many people are in each group that runs said battle/raid, how many deaths occur during the battle, and how long the battle/raid actually lasts before it's cleared. My idea here is not a program that tracks players, but one that collects info accumulated during the battle for each battle. This should give you guys some idea of what people are doing and something to base future changes off of. -shrug- I'm not a programmer but really, are you going to just keep shooting in the dark trying to make changes based on random opinions and words or things that actually occur and can be recorded as statistics in game?

btw - 'you guys' means DevCat . . .
    AndromedaGMTheHeavyRisk
  • Weiss_OswaldWeiss_Oswald
    Vindictus Rep: 1,475
    7thRonin wrote: »
    You guys should really add some kind of program that tracks what battles/raids are being run on a daily/weekly basis, the difficulty of these battles, how many people are in each group that runs said battle/raid, how many deaths occur during the battle, and how long the battle/raid actually lasts before it's cleared. My idea here is not a program that tracks players, but one that collects info accumulated during the battle for each battle. This should give you guys some idea of what people are doing and something to base future changes off of. -shrug- I'm not a programmer but really, are you going to just keep shooting in the dark trying to make changes based on random opinions and words or things that actually occur and can be recorded as statistics in game?

btw - 'you guys' means DevCat . . .

Unfortunately, all that DevCat throws at us is semi-tailored to us, because it's pretty much an adapted version of what they have in KR.
    If they do that, it's on KR server, and they just throw the same changes to us.

But I don't think they do that. For what I understand, DevCat has their "Ideals" of how the game should be and work, then, they're butchered by Nexon to be profitable (wich is understandable) and what you get is what we see here today.

I agree with your method, if I developed a game I'd probably pretty much do like that, but, I don't make games, so what do I know?
    AndromedaGM
  • BeepBeepImAJeepBeepBeepImAJeep
    Vindictus Rep: 1,150
    edited June 28, 2017
    If it's profit and players they want, then just implement tir coins back into game. It allows free users to buy nx items, and makes paying users to spend cash to supply the demand. It's a win-win, so why not?
    AndromedaGM
  • AndromedaGMAndromedaGM
    Vindictus Rep: 16,875
    #Thanks for the information of this maintenance lord Saygo, awaiting further surprises for more content & events this summer, greetings and success with projects with the team. :)

2c48375d82ec99ebb4f4e57bbcda97bddc1a91c1_hq_zpsqmeqaaap.gif
    7thRonin
  • BeepBeepImAJeepBeepBeepImAJeep
    Vindictus Rep: 1,150
    edited June 29, 2017
    European's server is still lagging....
    Meteore
  • MadcobraMadcobra
    Vindictus Rep: 5,230
    ^confirm that , nothing was fixed , is this end of eu server? +cold
    Meteore
  • JynXiJynXi
    Vindictus Rep: 2,025
    More EU fixes plz.
  • 7thRonin7thRonin
    edited June 29, 2017
    West also - Loading lag is back and everything seems to be running half a second behind. i.e. press dodge, get hit, then character dodges. . . extremely annoying. I really don't enjoy having to relearn my characters timing with nearly every update. Combine this w/the fact that s1 and s2 are not even worth running any more even on Hero mode and I'm nearly ready to uninstall +cry please fix this.

p.s. thanks for QoL improvements and 4man raids. But I'm not sure higher drop rates and the greater availability of boats makes up for not being able to continue enhancing my gear which is nearly ALL permabound.
  • RavelationsRavelations
    Vindictus Rep: 1,255
    Saygo stop drinking and Fix the servers xD

anHxNpe.png
    They imploded all over, every nexon game kicked the bucket, Didn't we warn you about Mass enhancing? Its a bad idea