[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Season 3 Farming

freeloaderfreeloader
Vindictus Rep: 100
in General Discussion
Hey guys! I've recently started trying to farm the legendary shards for compositing, and was wondering if there were certain areas that dropped specific ones, or if all areas randomly drop all pieces? I've only gotten two drops while running through story and was hoping to find some info before sitting down and farming ^^ Thanks in advance !

Comments

• PuppymanPuppyman
    Vindictus Rep: 3,055
    Purple's drop rate was annihilated by either bug or feature, so do with that what you can
  • freeloaderfreeloader
    I don't really mind the grind, I just hope I'm in the right place! hehe

Thanks for the heads up!
  • PuppymanPuppyman
    Vindictus Rep: 3,055
    freeloader wrote: »
    I don't really mind the grind, I just hope I'm in the right place! hehe

Thanks for the heads up!

I'd suggest World of Pain, short 3 maps, simple boss, chance at ordinary or special luminary, and guaranteed ore spot. Also random mini boss but I wouldn't count on him.
    7thRonin
  • DinahDinah
    Vindictus Rep: 1,080
    Been a while since I last checked, but if I remember correctly, orange Solid/Smooth shards can drop anywhere, Lightweight from Ben Chenner Entrance, Keen from Trailhead, Stable from Summit, Perfect from Lochlann Plains. As for Berhbe, anything can drop there. Correct me if I'm wrong :p
    7thRonin
  • gogoshicagogoshica
    Vindictus Rep: 500
    I've got orange lightweight and keen from orders from above.
  • freeloaderfreeloader
    Thanks for all the info! much appreciated ^^