[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Alban Festival now rewards nothing at all.

jeddyhijeddyhi
Vindictus Rep: 1,880
edited June 27, 2017 in General Discussion
So now we cannot even get seals from the festival? Why? Why are seals like a forbidden item now? Why?

Comments

• RavelationsRavelations
    Vindictus Rep: 1,255
    I don't know what level you're playing on, but i read in the patch notes for Rise that you need to be atleast Lv40 before you start getting any kind of seals. Plus aside from emblems i don't think the alban festival ever gave anything of note
  • jeddyhijeddyhi
    Used to give a Golden festival Trophy that had 10 seals of bravery, 10 Triumph seals and a 500 AP capsule. That is if you completed level 20
  • AeledingAeleding
    It still gives the golden trophy, did it yesterday with my kai to get the spear master title, and didn't get the wall master title yet, and i got a golden trophy.
  • EnigmaTaroEnigmaTaro
    Vindictus Rep: 3,815
    Tfw alban festival is a more challenging content than 90% of the raids.
    Weiss_OswaldFlufffyParrotKayoAemskey
  • jeddyhijeddyhi
    edited June 27, 2017
    Then it must have glitched on me. I got nothing for spear game.
  • AeledingAeleding
    That's weird, i didn't get any system notification but when i checked my NX tab, the trophy was there.
    It could have something to do with the server you're playing in (even if that makes 0 logical sense whatsoever, i'm playing on EU), i saw another post pointing towards bugged rewards (charles race) which was one of the first things i checked after rise update, and i got 2 cores from last chest (was even 2 pouches)
  • Ertxz18Ertxz18
    Vindictus Rep: 1,390
    I can confirm that on the East server we get the reward for Alban Festival. Maybe a glitch?
  • NuclearChickenNuclearChicken
    Vindictus Rep: 1,385
    edited June 29, 2017
    I just think its annoying that after every lvl completed we have,to go through the "battle completed" thing, I remmember it wasnt like that, mby im crazy but either way its a waste of time to have to go through that 20 times

(And yes, I do receive rewards)
  • jeddyhijeddyhi
    I completed the wall and got my rewards. Spear game must have glitched on me.