[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

GM Help Please [ERROR MESSAGE ON WEST]

AnduriAnduri
Vindictus Rep: 1,515
edited June 27, 2017 in News Archive
hello so i have been playing for the last 7h i just log off one of my chars to go on my fiona and i am getting this message

An error occurred during the customer selection progress

Visit the next on the website or contact customer service for help w t h ? btw this is on the West server is it down :(

Comments

• AnduriAnduri
    ok now it works again w t h what is going on with this game will let you know if do again :(:(:(
  • Order5Order5
    Vindictus Rep: 5,900
    edited June 27, 2017
    My brother is currently having this issue who is also on West server. There doesn't seem to be a quick fix at the moment like restarting or re-logging.

Uk3jv6a.jpg
  • PikagirlPikagirl
    Vindictus Rep: 200
    I just had the same error message.
  • AnduriAnduri
    why is it when nexon do a new update like rise or something new all ways new bugs i have never had this in 7 years :(
    7thRonin
  • assassin56assassin56
    Vindictus Rep: 885
    Came back to my Hagie after afking for a few hours then tried to switch to my main. Got the same error message and still can't log in with any character at the moment.
  • AnduriAnduri
    edited June 27, 2017
    well i am going to bed i hope this is better when i log back on later i am at the very last mission in game so +sad i would like to do end story please FIX it nexon :(
  • DeCoyThatGuyDeCoyThatGuy
    Vindictus Rep: 230
    edited June 27, 2017
    I passed out at my computer, while playing, and woke up. Switched to my main and got the same error. I restarted my computer and still same issue. I am able to log onto and create a new character on the East Server. But still not able to log into a character on West. I can get to the character screen, enter my 2nd password. Then select a character, and then wait for a long time and then get this error and boots me back to character select screen.

And my friend in his room, is still playing and having fun.. *sigh*
    Gwyndolaine
    Oh, I have just reattempting again after searching the Forums for people who have been having same issues. Just tried again, after selecting character and getting that error message, it just boots me to a black screen, now. And I have to restart the game each attempt now.
    I have created 2 new characters on the East Server, to see if the same issue on the West server is occuring. I have no problems switching characters on the east server (did it multiple times) but when I try to log onto a character on the West Server, get an error message and goes to black screen, instead of my list of characters.

Oh, BTW... Each character has a new opening cinematics. Sylas and Lynn's are good. dont want to give away any spoilers. dunno if they are on the internet (cinematics for each character) or not. But I want to see them all now and I cant make a new character on west for each character (dont have the space and takes 2 days to delete each character) and east would only have a limit amount of new characters, etc. But the history of each characters was well done.
    Ok. its 945am pdt. problem still exsists. So I am playing on East Server, in the mean time (first time on east). Since there is nothing i am able to do to get into the West Server. Its like the Login Server is not connecting to the game for some reason or other. my roommate is having a good time on the West Server, since he had not logged off at all. :(
  • IleriaIleria
    Vindictus Rep: 545
    Same issue, west coast server. Able to get to character select, then network error when trying to log in
  • HangeZoeHangeZoe
    Vindictus Rep: 2,355
    edited June 27, 2017
    b1f69b041d.jpg

"Entering the game with your selected character... Gotcha!!!"
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User]
    Vindictus Rep: 6,750
    edited June 27, 2017
    Hi everyone,

This is something we are aware of and are currently looking into. We will do our best to find a resolution as soon as possible. We will message everyone once we have more information. Thank you for your patience and understanding

NOTE: also sorry OP, I hijacked your thread and edited your title.
    giphy.gif
  • kuroro21kuroro21
    Vindictus Rep: 510
    edited June 27, 2017
    Same issue
    AndromedaGM
  • dordaviddordavid
    Vindictus Rep: 310
    I have the sae problems. btw notice you all this problem only in West that i saw in Europ it is fine
  • AndromedaGMAndromedaGM
    Vindictus Rep: 16,875
    Saygo wrote: »
    Hi everyone,

This is something we are aware of and are currently looking into. We will do our best to find a resolution as soon as possible. We will message everyone once we have more information. Thank you for your patience and understanding

NOTE: also sorry OP, I hijacked your thread and edited your title.
    giphy.gif

#Thanks for your reply , we hope for information on relation of this issue, you are our Hero. <3 o:)

giphy_zps5jn3enuu.gif

PS: To the name of my community : free macdonald package, for your support , haha, :3 greetings Lord Saygo & success with the team in this problem. GD :)
    [Deleted User]AquasolAnduri
  • VallestiVallesti
    Vindictus Rep: 1,120
    It took me several retries to finally get in.
  • HappyMaskNHappyMaskN
    Vindictus Rep: 300
    edited June 27, 2017
    Glad its being looked into. My sister and I are having the exact same issue trying to play on west server. Any character selected eventually gives up on entering the game and goes back to the start screen (if we're not stuck on a black screen) Played on west just fine yesterday, noticed no issues with east
    I noticed that if you click the ok button on the error message, it locks you on the black screen and you have to restart the game. if you just let it go back to the server selection screen and not click the OK, it will not lock up.
  • Greenheart74Greenheart74
    Vindictus Rep: 600
    Same issue too o3o I haven't been able to log-in at all since 4 hours ago or so. I did get into the game once but was booted off with an error message. Also, when clicking the "OK" button after failing to select a character, the game will be stuck on a black screen. Just leaving the message alone should have the game go back to the main log-in screen.