[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Arisha's Character Background

RaijinnRaijinn
Vindictus Rep: 1,490
edited June 24, 2017 in Arisha
I've uploaded Arisha's backstory to my youtube channel. For those who wish to read it, find it here:

Comments

• IngkellsIngkells
    Vindictus Rep: 1,405
    so shes a vessel for a god, like tieve, keaghan, and ceara. wonder if theyll ever tell us which god
  • KlardKlard
    Vindictus Rep: 750
    The sylas i want is the old guy in video
    john10
  • RavelationsRavelations
    Vindictus Rep: 1,255
    edited June 26, 2017
    If its not to much to ask, Could you write down the special dialog that Arisha is supposed to have concerning Nyle and the Brotherhood. It was in the Rise update notes. but the only Arisha i have is already Lv80 and i'm currently leveling up a Delia, the quest that has the Character specific dialog is "I Know Your Name": Dialogue changed, added new Dialogue only for Arisha.

Its during Ep3 when you're running through Ainle
  • RaijinnRaijinn
    Vindictus Rep: 1,490
    If its not to much to ask, Could you write down the special dialog that Arisha is supposed to have concerning Nyle and the Brotherhood. It was in the Rise update notes. but the only Arisha i have is already Lv80 and i'm currently leveling up a Delia, the quest that has the Character specific dialog is "I Know Your Name": Dialogue changed, added new Dialogue only for Arisha.

Its during Ep3 when you're running through Ainle

Unfortunately I main Arisha so I'm definitely not able to see what the dialogue change is, though I am curious as well. If I have time at a later point I'll make a new Arisha and level her up, but chances are likely that I won't since I don't like to play alts.
  • SlothPrincessSlothPrincess
    Vindictus Rep: 1,420
    I didn't write down or take screenies of the whole story but

2017_06_26_0000.jpg
    2017_06_26_0001.jpg
  • IngkellsIngkells
    Vindictus Rep: 1,405
    i am not certain if they have updated the temple between colhen and rocheste, but you can go there to review quests that have already been completed
  • john10john10
    Vindictus Rep: 2,755
    edited July 2, 2017
    [hello there]
    KlKd6ec.gif
    she reminds me of ninja star wars [starkiller]