[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Question about composite replacement

OfeliaOfelia
Vindictus Rep: 620
in General Discussion
So I was adding oj to my sword, and a notice pops up when i do the last oj part.
what gives ?????
the statement on the bottom of the replacement composite contradicts the notice statement.

so in the end it replaced my +10 dur 200 sword with a +nothing with 100 dur sword

qJFB4ZI.jpg

Comments

• RynvandelRynvandel
    Vindictus Rep: 200
    This is just the composite system not being fully explained in the game. Enchants, Enhancements, Infusions, and pretty much every other aspect of level 90 gear are tied to the primary feather/essence. If you replace the primary material everything resets, but you can replace the shards all you want.
  • DownIoadDownIoad
    Vindictus Rep: 2,185
    edited June 26, 2017
    Rynvandel wrote: »
    This is just the composite system not being fully explained in the game. Enchants, Enhancements, Infusions, and pretty much every other aspect of level 90 gear are tied to the primary feather/essence. If you replace the primary material everything resets, but you can replace the shards all you want.

If you replace the primary material (feather) with a HIGHER RARITY primary material (feather) this happens.

Blue->Purple = reset enhancement
    Blue->Orange = reset enhancement
    Orange->Orange = keep enhancement

Also you will never lose enchants when upgrading materials.

• ScheherazadeScheherazade
    Vindictus Rep: 2,660
    This is a support weapon. They made it purple on purpose, in mind that you cant upgrade it. If you want a good weapon then you have to make it from scratch or buy one. What's the point to get everything handed to you.