[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Heavenly Leather no longer craftable?

OrodalfOrodalf
Vindictus Rep: 1,145
edited June 25, 2017 in General Discussion
Is there some reason why this is the case? You can still craft Godly Cloth, Godly Iron, and Paradise Enhancement Stones.
Puppyman wrote: »

Rise was a well thought out, greatly executed, wholesome update

Comments

• OfeliaOfelia
    Vindictus Rep: 620
    nothing like spending 250k on one heavenly leather from the auction board......
  • gogoshicagogoshica
    Vindictus Rep: 500
    oh poor NA players and their economy problems

on EU we have to pay 3 freaking mil gold to improve 1 stat in material synthesis while things like H. leather cost like 30k gold and godly iron ore 7k gold.Have fun making 20-30m gold to pay the gold fee on synthesis.
  • PuppymanPuppyman
    Vindictus Rep: 3,055
    gogoshica wrote: »

on EU we have to pay 3 freaking mil gold to improve 1 stat in material synthesis while things like H. leather cost like 30k gold and godly iron ore 7k gold.Have fun making 20-30m gold to pay the gold fee on synthesis.

It's not a competition for who's worse off, a bug is a bug until Nexon declares it a feature
    Dokkun
  • AtsouAtsou
    Vindictus Rep: 955
    Orodalf wrote: »
    Is there some reason why this is the case? You can still craft Godly Cloth, Godly Iron, and Paradise Enhancement Stones.

Rise was a well thought out, greatly executed, wholesome update

I asked Eghess about this when he was logged in on the server. He was wondering why as well and was going to ask his KR counterparts.

I'm pretty sure KR doesn't have this bug. So hopefully this will be fixed soon.
    Dokkun
  • r3v3rr3v3r
    Vindictus Rep: 200
    i went today nd tried to craft first i want to say the change in the mat system sux you either had to fight for the mats or buy them but the were related to the weapon the new system sux you font need anything that is weapon specific and the today my profesional weaponsmith cant make anything higher than like level 20 weapons ive worked to hard for to long to get where i was as a weaposmith for this skill to be disappearing. ive spent alot of money with you nexon and im not happy.
  • RobeguyRobeguy
    On top of leather also no more crafting sticky bombs +sad
  • RizzleRizzle
    Vindictus Rep: 1,860

We have the same fees on synthesis as you do. Meanwhile, I don't think leather has ever been under 150k on east?
  • AeledingAeleding
    Vindictus Rep: 1,255
    Robeguy wrote: »
    On top of leather also no more crafting sticky bombs +sad

Yes the only way to get sticky bombs now is in the seal of dedication shop +sad
  • gogoshicagogoshica
    Rizzle wrote: »

We have the same fees on synthesis as you do. Meanwhile, I don't think leather has ever been under 150k on east?

Same fees for synthesis is the problem.NA inflation makes you not worry about that and only worry abouts mats (which are moderately easy to get).On EU you work like a slave to pay both synthesis AND fees.Having 200m gold in the bank in NA translates to something like 20-30m on EU.
  • SaintGuinnessSaintGuinness
    Vindictus Rep: 1,730
    Rizzle wrote: »

Same fees for synthesis is the problem.NA inflation makes you not worry about that and only worry abouts mats (which are moderately easy to get).On EU you work like a slave to pay both synthesis AND fees.Having 200m gold in the bank in NA translates to something like 20-30m on EU.

Wait.... Does gold have a different value in EU? According to math, 250k per heavenly leather is more than 30k per heavenly leather. It would seem like EU has an easier time LOL.
  • PuppymanPuppyman
    Vindictus Rep: 3,055
    edited June 28, 2017
    Wait.... Does gold have a different value in EU? According to math, 250k per heavenly leather is more than 30k per heavenly leather. It would seem like EU has an easier time LOL.

I think the problem they're presenting is that given s3 mats are far cheaper, it is harder to make gold in order to cover the 3m cost of mat synthesis.
    SaintGuinness
  • SaintGuinnessSaintGuinness
    Vindictus Rep: 1,730

I think the problem they're presenting is that given s3 mats are far cheaper, it is harder to make gold in order to cover the 3m cost of mat synthesis.

Ah okay, that makes sense.
  • RizzleRizzle
    Vindictus Rep: 1,860
    edited June 29, 2017
    Edited.
  • assassin56assassin56
    Vindictus Rep: 885
    Bump, I would really like this issue to be fixed soon.
  • SlyGoatSlyGoat
    Just take advantage of it, panic sell heavenly leather and probably buy cloth until they fix it and prices equalize.
  • LoLoBootyLoLoBooty
    Vindictus Rep: 5,275
    assassin56 wrote: »
    SlyGoat wrote: »
    Just take advantage of it, panic sell heavenly leather and probably buy cloth until they fix it and prices equalize.

Guys I'm not so sure of the assumption that this will be fixed. Rather I think this was a conscious decision by the devs to remove the recipe.

Remember -- All leathers have been removed from the drop tables (with the exception of heavenly leather). Therefore, the whole recipe is not achievable (it required 10 exq leathers). Ironically, exquisite cloth still drops which is why the godly cloth recipe exists.
    EnigmaTaro
  • SlothPrincessSlothPrincess
    Vindictus Rep: 1,420
    LoLoBooty wrote: »

Guys I'm not so sure of the assumption that this will be fixed. Rather I think this was a conscious decision by the devs to remove the recipe.

Remember -- All leathers have been removed from the drop tables (with the exception of heavenly leather). Therefore, the whole recipe is not achievable (it required 10 exq leathers). Ironically, exquisite cloth still drops which is why the godly cloth recipe exists.

Ah, could this be why some armor recipes are no longer available for armorsmithing/tailoring?
  • ScheherazadeScheherazade
    Vindictus Rep: 2,660

If you want to bump a thread for hoping to fix it you should go to the bug section instead. There's a thread too, better chances there.
  • AtsouAtsou
    Vindictus Rep: 955
    LoLoBooty wrote: »

Drops in the RAR bottles

Doesnt make sense to have cloth craftable and not leather
  • PristinaPristina
    Vindictus Rep: 300
    edited July 7, 2017
    edited