[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Getting stuck at the marketplace

BabyDaniBabyDani
Vindictus Rep: 1,735
edited June 25, 2017 in Bug Reporting
sometimes i get stuck at the market board, can't move away...if i go to avatar shop and then back, i can move away, but then the marketplace doesn't work for me any more. only reliable way i've found to escape is to return to character select screen, then reenter game at the inn... is there something obvious that i'm missing? +shy

Comments

• DeCoyThatGuyDeCoyThatGuy
    Vindictus Rep: 230
    the easiest way that i have fixed that issue, is i hit enter (to go to chat) and then hit enter again (to get out of chat) and I am able to move again.
    BabyDaniSMaceJN
  • BabyDaniBabyDani
    Vindictus Rep: 1,735
    ty so much, that works! :)
  • CallistheneCallisthene
    Vindictus Rep: 815
    Had the same problem, but only on my Evie. I was able to move after moving channel.
    I noticed that it's not just the fact that your character can't move anymore, but it's more like your keyboard is broken (when it's not, obviously). Can't move, can't open bag, Quick battle or any other menu through shortcuts and have to actually make the cursor appear to clic on what you want....
  • SMaceJNSMaceJN
    Vindictus Rep: 100
    Yeah this happens to me too but what DeCoyThatGuy said thats what i do. i dont know how long this has been happening for everyone but for me since i started playing again (couple weeks ago.