[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Bug with the quest ''Collecting sheaths"

rata5rata5
Vindictus Rep: 100
in Bug Reporting
I was in the dungeon "Being from the other world" when i collected all 5 sheats. But the boss "The Knight" killed me. I went to the town becouse i didn't had Goddess grace. When i checked my questions i saw that there were a question mark on the quest. Iclicked it but i couldn't gave him anything. After that i checked my inventory and i saw that i had all 5 of them. I relaunched the game and the sheaths were still there but Ferghus didn't aceept them again. Then i destroyed them and got them back in the dungeon this time without dieing but it still didn't accept them. Please help me.

Comments

• DeCoyThatGuyDeCoyThatGuy
    Vindictus Rep: 230
    I had Leather Sheaths from before the update. The tradable Leather Sheaths let me complete mine. Not the new non-tradable leather sheaths that you get from Story Item Quest with new version.
  • rata5rata5
    Vindictus Rep: 100
    I had Leather Sheaths from before the update. The tradable Leather Sheaths let me complete mine. Not the new non-tradable leather sheaths that you get from Story Item Quest with new version.

The problem is that i didn't had them before the update.
  • GoreteraGoretera
    Vindictus Rep: 200
    I am having this same issue with the quest. not surprised with a few quests being broken with this update tho
  • coreyvang1coreyvang1
    Vindictus Rep: 200
    I had the same problem but cant fix it even if i destroy the set that i had before the update and got another 5 but it still wouldn't work.