[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Crashing in Season 2 Story Quests

DrSnuSnuDrSnuSnu
Vindictus Rep: 300
edited July 2, 2017 in Bug Reporting
Recently, as I have been running through the Season 2 story quests, there have been times when the game randomly crashes and closes. In particular I haven't been able to get past the story quest "The Last Meeting" (after Havan) in Twilight Desert, as it almost always crashes in the last area, if not sooner. Is anyone else having a problem with this?

Comments

• DrSnuSnuDrSnuSnu
    I managed to complete the quest, by having the camera face the opposite direction of where you are facing, in the last area.
  • MunzeviMunzevi
    Vindictus Rep: 310
    Me too.

"The Coin" mission dont complete.
    The game is closing ...

http://forums.vindictus.nexon.net/discussion/7284/season-2-the-coin-misson
  • FeelingGoodFeelingGood
    Vindictus Rep: 1,040
    Me too
  • lagginswaglagginswag
    confirmed the coin crashing in mission when talking to miller and also crashing when using the quick talk to npc function.

solved by going to the magic chack and not pressing ctrl to skip dialogue (not sure if it matters)
  • MunzeviMunzevi
    Vindictus Rep: 310
    lagginswag wrote: »
    confirmed the coin crashing in mission when talking to miller and also crashing when using the quick talk to npc function.

solved by going to the magic chack and not pressing ctrl to skip dialogue (not sure if it matters)

Yeah. I came from above the problem using this method.
  • DrSnuSnuDrSnuSnu
    While leveling another character, I found that Twilight Desert story missions are still abruptly crashing in the same way.
  • KingLordKingLord
    Hi i finished in twilight desert 1 quest to get relic box when i got dc after last hit on boss i didn't got relic box and now i cant finish this quest :( i was tryed to do another 4 run in that map and didnt got anything :((
  • ForceReconForceRecon
    Vindictus Rep: 610
    edited July 10, 2017
    dont know what it is but Twilight Desert is the only place that is doing this. wasted so many blessings doing these missions.