[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Level 90 Armor Package

erthoserthos
Vindictus Rep: 740
edited June 23, 2017 in General Discussion
Why does Delia get Cloth armor but with a Regina weapon?
Why does Kai get Heavy armor?
Actually, I've discovered why: it's RANDOM. Why the hell is something so important as the armor you're going to be using for a long while a random **** choice? What the ****?
Can't we get a choice here? If they're all mostly the same, why aren't we allowed to choose? I think Lugh armor looks awful, literally any other armor would have been fine.
7thRonin

Comments

• PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,530
    I'm with you on that. Aside from this being Fashiondictus, it's pretty annoying not to get the 6 piece bonus on top of having no say in what you're running with. Doesn't surprise me, though, because like 90% of this update it's done half way rather than in a manner that makes sense.
    GewelliriousBloodAngel7th_Sister
  • jeddyhijeddyhi
    Vindictus Rep: 1,880
    edited June 24, 2017
    They are giving you free enhanced/enchanted lvl 90 armor so you can have a chance to build your own better armor.
    TetsujinPhoebeHalliwel
  • Tatsumaki9001Tatsumaki9001
    Vindictus Rep: 520
    All armor is the same anyways wats the problem
  • erthoserthos
    Vindictus Rep: 740
    edited June 24, 2017
    All armor is the same anyways wats the problem

Set bonus with the weapon (which seems to always be Regina) and because I'm going to be using this for quite a while and Lugh is ugly.
    7thRonin
  • TamagoTamago
    Vindictus Rep: 5,460
    You're going to upgrade to better armor anyway and the set bonus is negligible.