[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

overcapped on bal + fast es =

IngkellsIngkells
Vindictus Rep: 1,405
in General Discussion
drops your class rank. was wondering if that would happen, and i needed to replace a significant with fast for a while now. since stats = rank, and 1 bal and 1 speed are 300 points each, +1500(speed) - 2400(bal)=-900 points. mkay. happy that i still have 90 bal and now more speed, but it just makes the rank system feel even more stupid than before. win some, lose some

Comments

• hornywatermelonhornywatermelon
    Vindictus Rep: 3,985
    Why do you care about some meaningless rank system that provides virtually no benefits, except for "fancy" crown before your nickname?
  • IngkellsIngkells
    Vindictus Rep: 1,405
    never said i liked the rank system, im saying its even worse than we thought
  • 7thRonin7thRonin
    Vindictus Rep: 1,030
    Funny thing - I've been ranked #3 Sylas on West since this upate. Started with a Tech. # of 218 and total points around 165432. I replaced my Righteous es with Immoral and my backslot kitty necklace's Fast with Significant es because I almost never wore it to keep my balance around 87. The end result is that my Tech points jumped to 222 but my overall points dropped by almost 1k. I'm still in 3rd atm but this doesn't make sense to me.
  • ikeviikevi
    Vindictus Rep: 3,670
    Yep it is entertaining. For max points now you just need to wear gear that doesn't use fast (you loose ~2400 pts per fast). It obviously calculates the bal that you are at without the cap. Maximize crt and crit resist and you get the "highest rank".