[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Mailing to alternate characters

EmerthystEmerthyst
Vindictus Rep: 2,690
edited June 22, 2017 in General Discussion
Has anyone found a way to send money to alts? After rise update it seems impossible to fund your own characters anymore.

Comments

• SuhpremeSuhpreme
    Vindictus Rep: 3,935
    fund? wut? what big bux are u spending for alts

you get free gear all the way from level 1-90
  • EmerthystEmerthyst
    for the kitty box mostly but if i cant anymore its not a huge loss
  • ZuzukZuzuk
    Vindictus Rep: 1,690
    send gold, do not use cod, and make sure you actually recieve the gold before mail goes boom (horrible idea really, not letting u cod gold from your own chars, we need some fix for that)
  • EmerthystEmerthyst
    even when i use the send gold option it tells me to use shared storage.
  • RizzleRizzle
    Vindictus Rep: 1,860
    i think it says in the notes you cant send gold to chars on same account anymore, you can only send gold to chars on another account
  • TetsujinTetsujin
    Vindictus Rep: 1,660
    edited June 23, 2017
    I'm able to send gold without any problems to my alts.

I'm sending small amounts, though (20,000 gold). Not sure if it'll stop me from sending a large amount.

I address mail normally & then click on the Send Gold button & then click on the box & enter the amount & then send it express.
  • EmerthystEmerthyst
    maybe 1m is too much at one time :'(
  • TetsujinTetsujin
    Vindictus Rep: 1,660
    Hmmm ...

I just sent 2M & it went without any problems. (It also only cost me 200 gold, which is a really nice change.)

I tried this on East & also West.

Also, I login through Steam.

Not sure if it's a bug affecting non-Steam accounts or certain accounts or servers ?

Maybe raise a support ticket ? They might be able to help ?
  • ImNotYourDadImNotYourDad
    Vindictus Rep: 1,040
    yea i had no problem sending gold back n forth on same account
    just use send gold option, not COD...it only charges 200 gold flat
    and if you're spelling your own characters name wrong...lmao aint nothing gonna help u there, o:)
  • XaldinZXaldinZ
    Vindictus Rep: 475
    I get this error whenever i cod OR send gold with or without items http://prntscr.com/fngkkw
    Europe Server login via Nexon client.
  • EmerthystEmerthyst
    this may be a nexon laucher thing because I send gold or cod and both don't allow. I use the launcher.
  • ElleaseEllease
    Vindictus Rep: 1,625
    Spell the name exactly as it is shown. "TrueCharIII" needs to be typed like that, not as "truechariii" or any other variation.
  • XaldinZXaldinZ
    Vindictus Rep: 475
    That actually.. kinda worked. but not 100% like 2/3 times it did with the send gold option. TY tho
  • CallistheneCallisthene
    Vindictus Rep: 815
    Sorry, but what's the point of sending gold to your others chars if they're on the same account?

I mean, if it's to buy someting in particular AND said chars are above lvl 60, you can buy want you want with the char that have the money, then put what you bought on the Shared Storage. No fees at all.
    The one spending money won't have it in the end, whether spent or sent. And your other char will still have the item.
  • LeXicOLeXicO
    Vindictus Rep: 1,345
    Type the name exactly as it is and it works all the time for me.
  • WilkoWilko
    Vindictus Rep: 1,750
    Sorry, but what's the point of sending gold to your others chars if they're on the same account?

I mean, if it's to buy someting in particular AND said chars are above lvl 60, you can buy want you want with the char that have the money, then put what you bought on the Shared Storage. No fees at all.
    The one spending money won't have it in the end, whether spent or sent. And your other char will still have the item.

Binding shenanigans, I imagine.