[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Skill cool down time is missing

RyanReynoldsRyanReynolds
Vindictus Rep: 1,795
in General Discussion
Can someone tell me if update disabled some UI on my end or is there no Skill cool down time/indicator anymore?

Comments

• Order5Order5
    Vindictus Rep: 5,900
    Skills still have cool-downs and cool-down time indicators. So it's likely an issue on your end unless some particular skills are bugged.
  • RyanReynoldsRyanReynolds
    Can you take a screenshot of your UI setting for me. So I can compare to make sure there's nothing missing or unless someone know for sure which it is?
  • NoburoNoburo
    Vindictus Rep: 2,940
    edited June 23, 2017
    I have this problem with the Raging Volcano skill on my Z skill slot. Sometimes the icon will darken but it won't show the red cooldown timer. It doesn't happen with the skills on my other quickslots, so I'm thinking it could be from using alternate casting methods on skills that are assigned to a quickslot? Like right clicking after Sunday Punch to use Raging Volcano, or pressing E after a dodge to Arrowstorm. I need to log in again and try those to make sure.

edit: Tried it out and it happens no matter what method I use to cast Raging Volcano. Internal Disruption, Hurricane, and Hulking Fury are also on my Z rotation and display their cooldown properly so I have no clue what the problem is here.

Here's what it looks like for me, the darkened skill icon fills up to show how much time left until it's available but no numbers like on the other icons (the Z skill has about 10 seconds left on its cooldown here).
    BHA2kCV.jpg?1
  • RyanReynoldsRyanReynolds
    Noburo wrote: »
    I have this problem with the Raging Volcano skill on my Z skill slot. Sometimes the icon will darken but it won't show the red cooldown timer. It doesn't happen with the skills on my other quickslots, so I'm thinking it could be from using alternate casting methods on skills that are assigned to a quickslot? Like right clicking after Sunday Punch to use Raging Volcano, or pressing E after a dodge to Arrowstorm. I need to log in again and try those to make sure.

edit: Tried it out and it happens no matter what method I use to cast Raging Volcano. Internal Disruption, Hurricane, and Hulking Fury are also on my Z rotation and display their cooldown properly so I have no clue what the problem is here.

Here's what it looks like for me, the darkened skill icon fills up to show how much time left until it's available but no numbers like on the other icons (the Z skill has about 10 seconds left on its cooldown here).
    BHA2kCV.jpg?1

Yeah exactly. The skill darkens I can see the bar going down. but i just dont see the number like i used to.
  • CloakshireCloakshire
    Vindictus Rep: 4,580
    Furious 7 has the same issue
  • NecrochildNecrochild
    Vindictus Rep: 3,325
    Can confirm, I've experienced this with the new trans skills
  • PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,530
    Same for Fifi's lock down.
  • RavelationsRavelations
    Vindictus Rep: 1,255
    I didn't have this problem. at least not that i saw but then again i only played for about 30 minutes the other day to test out the new path skills. I also don't use the quick slot bar to check my CD times i just press Alt and it'll show on my screen the CD times. But then again i don't know if every character has that or if its only for an Evie.

and with how long i've been playing i generally know how long it takes for the CD so i don't usually have to check. It might be related to the extra Quick slots we got with the update. it wouldn't (And really shouldn't) be a surprise that we got bugs
  • TamagoTamago
    Vindictus Rep: 5,460
    It seems to be a glitch that occurs randomly.