[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
Closed

Vindictus related memes :D

TheEagleTrollTheEagleTroll
Vindictus Rep: 1,065
edited June 17, 2017 in Off Topic Discussion
I know we are all bored and annoyed of Vindictus at times.... so I made this thread so that ppl can post here memes (original or not) related to Vindictus so that we can all have some laugh, just one thing.... don't post many memes in same post .... otherwise you might get a ban for spam.
Enough words :D.... I made 3 memes as a start of this thread.... I hope you will enjoy :D.

[img][/img]1r1wm1.jpgvia Imgflip Meme Generator

[img][/img]1r1wt2.jpgvia Imgflip Meme Generator

[img][/img]1r1xff.jpgvia Imgflip Meme Generator

[img][/img]1r1xt6.jpgvia Imgflip Meme Generator
AnthonytonyboyMetalDevil19Drachus

Comments

• SAXSAX
    Vindictus Rep: 1,605
    I highly approve this post and wish i had meme skills to contribute
    TheEagleTroll
  • TheEagleTrollTheEagleTroll
    Thanks Tony for introducing the old post from EU forum :D, I hope this one can at least equal it. I made some more memes, hope you'll enjoy :D .

[img][/img]1r32be.jpgvia Imgflip Meme Generator

[img][/img]1r32iw.jpgvia Imgflip Meme Generator

Swirly Prize Wheel Event be like......

[img][/img]1r32oi.jpgvia Imgflip Meme Generator

AnthonytonyboyAbyssofthor
  • VinVinVinVin
    Vindictus Rep: 1,265
    edited June 18, 2017
    Devcat before Rise and Miri were planned/announced:

1r3a2h.jpgvia Imgflip Meme Generator
    TheEagleTrollAnthonytonyboyDrachus
    edited June 18, 2017
    More boobs are always welcome :D . Thanks for your post @VinVin , that's the spirit, :D let's keep it going!

[img][/img]1r3aet.jpgvia Imgflip Meme Generator

[img][/img]1r3co9.jpgvia Imgflip Meme Generator

1r3egt.jpgvia Imgflip Meme Generator
    Anthonytonyboy
  • VinVinVinVin
    Vindictus Rep: 1,265
  • AyPoolAyPool
    Vindictus Rep: 1,285
    I've used this before somewhere.

RJ1uIaq.png
    TheEagleTroll
  • RhapsodyOfFireRhapsodyOfFire
    Vindictus Rep: 5,375
    VinVin wrote: »
    Devcat before Rise and Miri were planned/announced:

1r3a2h.jpgvia Imgflip Meme Generator

More boobs like 3 boobs for every female character?
    TheEagleTroll
    edited June 24, 2017
    @RhapsodyOfFire Dude, if they do that... they turn Vindictus into Total Recall. :D Maybe next female character will have 3 boobs... who knows..... :P .

[img][/img]1rfllm.jpgvia Imgflip Meme Generator

[img][/img]1rflah.jpgvia Imgflip Meme Generator

[img][/img]1rflhv.jpgvia Imgflip Meme Generator

[img][/img]1rflqm.jpgvia Imgflip Meme Generator

[img][/img]1rfm1k.pngvia Imgflip Pie Chart Maker

AnthonytonyboyAbyssofthorDzeikor
    Is anyone else like this while negotiating in Vindictus? :D

[img][/img]1rfmvw.jpgvia Imgflip Meme Generator
    Anthonytonyboy
  • AquasolAquasol
    Vindictus Rep: 2,650
    Please take care not to multi-post or spambump, thank you!
    edited June 24, 2017
    Aquasol wrote: »
    Please take care not to multi-post or spambump, thank you!

Can you please tell me the max number of images can I put in a single post? I once got a warning that I spammed memes so I made 2 separate posts so that I won't get it again. I know u hate my memes, I'm just trolling the people who are paying you, this is nothing personal with any person, player or GM, I'm just making fun about the company for turning this game into 100% pay-2-win. If som1 would make fun of my boss, I wouldn't get mad about it, instead, I'd join him, even if he fires me :D , I don't understand you. And one more thing, there are bots on forum spamming that Indian astrological stuff again in General Discussions, go take care of them first. Thank you! :D
    It's name is nkking4526 ,and what the hell, he spammed even the Off Topic Section! :D Ah wait... that's another bot..... u're not doing ur job quite well aren't you? ( ° ʖ °) . Just make me admin I can get u rid of all bots, and players, if u want...... >:) .

Edit to edit :D : It's rather funny how strict does a near dead game become, Vindictus is not the only ded game I've been playing, I won't mention the other's game name cuz it's forbidden, but, when the game is new, nobody gives a damn about what u say or what's ur opinion, there are so many ppl that they ignore u, but when the community gets small, they become some sort of.... idk how to call it, "addicts who just defends each others", and if u don't agree with them and have another opinion, it's like going naked in a pool full of piranhas, they'd eat you alive :D . This is giving me the idea of a meme , but I got to find a photo with a pool full of piranhas. :D

3xEdit :D I made it!

[img][/img]1rfp9u.jpgvia Imgflip Meme Generator

^ This must be the best meme I've ever done. :D
  • AquasolAquasol
    Vindictus Rep: 2,650
    edited June 24, 2017
    Can you please tell me the max number of images can I put in a single post? I once got a warning that I spammed memes so I made 2 separate posts so that I won't get it again.

There's no set limit in the rules(there may be one set within the forum allotment but cannot speak with certainty on that one), but generally speaking, I'd say two memes are probably fine, three every post is pushing it a little, to say nothing of content. I politely asked and gave a small verbal warning because I was not certain if you were aware of the rules.
    I know u hate my memes, I'm just trolling the people who are paying you, this is nothing personal with any person, player or GM, I'm just making fun about the company for turning this game into 100% pay-2-win.

I really don't care about your memes. However, trolling and spamming the forums is actually against the rules, hence why you were warned previously.
    edited June 25, 2017
    Aquasol wrote: »
    Can you please tell me the max number of images can I put in a single post? I once got a warning that I spammed memes so I made 2 separate posts so that I won't get it again.

There's no set limit in the rules(there may be one set within the forum allotment but cannot speak with certainty on that one), but generally speaking, I'd say two memes are probably fine, three every post is pushing it a little, to say nothing of content. I politely asked and gave a small verbal warning because I was not certain if you were aware of the rules.
    I know u hate my memes, I'm just trolling the people who are paying you, this is nothing personal with any person, player or GM, I'm just making fun about the company for turning this game into 100% pay-2-win.

I really don't care about your memes. However, trolling and spamming the forums is actually against the rules, hence why you were warned previously.

Thank you! I got all the answers I wanted, this will be my last post here, as well as on the forum, I thought US admins would be better than EU ones, but ofc I was wrong, Nexon never hires good people, I figured it out when u deleted the other meme, I specifically used one with Martin Luther King, an American symbol who fought not just for the black people's rights, but for equality, if you delete your own symbol , it sais a lot, well I wasn't wrong when I called you commies, but it's funny though, in America.... the heart of capitalism, to have your posts deleted because of some obscure reason. No wonder Russia nipped it's nose in your elections :D .

Just as a side note, when those ppl who are ugly AF and instead of posting photos of themselves on social media choose to post tons of photos of their character in "Post your character" threads, you don't ban then for posting 10-20 photos in same post, but if I post 3 memes it's really wrong, is it? Would you really think I'm that stupid not to take it personal, I thought, maybe first time I pushed it because I posted the memes in the GM's post, but now when I made a thread dedicated to it, and u try to forbid me to do it, then who is the bad guy... me or you?

"Three every post is pushing a little" Yeah it must be very annoying for those 100 people who watched this thread so far, but I think 25% of the views I received from the admins who were checking on me instead of solving the bot problem. I'd have many complaints to make about people that just spam threads and crap like that and you never take care of them, or even warn them, but only idiots complain about others so I just stop here.

Well as I said this is my last post, and I always keep my word, you can ban me, you can close the thread if you want, just do what commies do. (Just for the admin: at first I had no idea that u can erase parts of a person's comment, but now I will not be surprised if you will erase parts that make u look bad from this post, thus making me the bad person here, but hey..... that's life )

And one more thing, if they don't ban me, can someone tell me how can I deactivate my forum account, because I know it's not directly linked to the in-game account, if you do get a ban on forum you don't get a ban in game (which is fair). So if anyone knows how I can do it, thank you in advance! :)
  • AnthonytonyboyAnthonytonyboy
    Vindictus Rep: 4,665
    ZkFJCCo.jpg

ElGU3xB.gif
This discussion has been closed.