[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

please remove BOSS Health Bars

LazutLazut
Vindictus Rep: 500
edited March 17, 2018 in Suggestions and Feedback
i miss playing random mission on Hero without seeing that annoying health bar..

how can i remove it?, if i can't i need to complain to nexon so they can complain to devcat?
  1. what you think about health bar on all missions?34 votes
    1. it's annoying, they are treating us like stupids and noobs!! >:(
       12% (4 votes)
    2. i like to see health bar on all bosses, it makes me feel safe
       88% (30 votes)

Comments

• RhapsodyOfFireRhapsodyOfFire
    Vindictus Rep: 5,375
    How does seeing the HP bar conclude to being noob?

Not seeing the boss's HP doesn't affect the combat as much as not seeing your own HP. Turn off HUD if you really want challenge.
    Anthonytonyboy
  • gogoshicagogoshica
    Vindictus Rep: 500
    If you wanna live dangerously go watch some gory anime or step on a lego or whatever you 12 yrs old consider hardcore.
    Bowner
  • AsannamiAsannami
    Vindictus Rep: 1,005
    i actually love that they added the hp bar back, we had them for all bosses/difficulties in XE, so when EU server changed to premier, it felt weird and kinda stupid, i can deal with having to press a buttom to run, but not seeing the boss hp? if i want those "kill with kicks/spears" or whatever titles, how im i gonna do it if i dont know how much hp the boss has left? Having the bars with the update was a surprise, and one im truly happy with
  • TheEagleTrollTheEagleTroll
    Vindictus Rep: 1,065
    edited June 23, 2017
    Lazut wrote: »
    i miss playing random mission on Hero without seeing that annoying health bar..

how can i remove it?, if i can't i need to complain to nexon so they can complain to devcat?

Wtf r u saying out there? :O U can simply hide HP bar by hiding the UI (Press "-" key twice) . Or are you afraid, and need to see your own HP or SP bar? :O Cuz as you're saying, only a noob would need to see it. :D So please, stop calling people noobs, cuz a "PRO" player would know about such a meaningless thing, like hiding the UI.
    gogoshica wrote: »
    If you wanna live dangerously go watch some gory anime or step on a lego or whatever you 12 yrs old consider hardcore.

Nailed it! :D
  • VinVinVinVin
    Vindictus Rep: 1,265
    Hey, look, another poll where the op mocks/rephrases the option he doesn't agree with to avoid people from voting it xD
    But it didn't quite work, right?
  • MrGattoMrGatto
    Vindictus Rep: 1,575
    Out of all the shet they put in this 'Rise' Update this is the one to complain about?Lolwat :D