[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Big update but no one playing

-CaPriCe--CaPriCe-
Vindictus Rep: 620
edited June 22, 2017 in General Discussion
I came back to check the goodies after almost a year but came to find the same issues I left in the first place. No one to play with. Every single map area was empty. I really dont understand how can they keep the game going with such low population.

Comments

• DonryuDonryu
    Vindictus Rep: 990
    well this patch kill it.
  • arkaine757arkaine757
    Vindictus Rep: 1,430
    Yeah, "Big" not necessarily mean "Better".

• MetalDevil19MetalDevil19
    Vindictus Rep: 1,910
    We need a server merge!
  • NecrochildNecrochild
    Vindictus Rep: 3,325
    edited June 22, 2017
    Yeah I remember you, you always had the blacksmith from Malina as your avatar.

The reaction your seeing is because this patch is probably one of the worst. Some bad previous patches may have put the game in a bad direction (looking at you, HJH), but this one pretty much sucker punched the game into a coin-operated trash mob simulator.
  • -CaPriCe--CaPriCe-
    Vindictus Rep: 620
    Wow this is sad. I played this game since beta and man, do I miss the old crowd. Loging in during weekends was awesome even weekdays during evening hours was fun. I came back and the game, in my opinion, is finally done. No server merges make it feel even more empty It really makes me nostalgic, i miss the game a lot. Damn NEXON has that magic touch to kill games. Same thing with Combat arms and that big change made the game less enjoyable.
  • RyuTheGreatRyuTheGreat
    Vindictus Rep: 845
    Yeah, completely agree. This game is soo boring now. This patch is the nail on the coffin. This game is catering to casuals and is going to lose even more veteran players as a result.
  • oCharlotteoCharlotte
    Vindictus Rep: 1,345
    edited June 22, 2017
    -CaPriCe- wrote: »
    Wow this is sad. I played this game since beta and man, do I miss the old crowd. Loging in during weekends was awesome even weekdays during evening hours was fun. I came back and the game, in my opinion, is finally done. No server merges make it feel even more empty It really makes me nostalgic, i miss the game a lot. Damn NEXON has that magic touch to kill games. Same thing with Combat arms and that big change made the game less enjoyable.

Well damn, I was really going to try out that Combat Arms update too. Looks like i'm just gonna have to uninstall it now. Bummer.

I didn't know Nexon was the Lich King. lemme get my raiding buddy to two shot their ass rq.
  • LoyalsLoyals
    Vindictus Rep: 720
    Definitely less people but noticed there were some more people playing in the past couple days. I wish the economy wasn't so low tho, i've seen s3 mats reduced by up to 90% in price compared to 6-8 months ago. CRAAZY!!