[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Max enhancement level

BluntForceBluntForce
Vindictus Rep: 1,065
edited November 3, 2016 in General Discussion
is it gonna increase or it will stay +15 forever?

Comments

• dazedgumballdazedgumball
    Vindictus Rep: 7,725
    The developers stated that they have no plans on increasing the max enhancement level so we're stuck with +15.
  • BluntForceBluntForce
    Vindictus Rep: 1,065
    dazedgumball

The developers stated that they have no plans on increasing the max enhancement level so we're stuck with +15.
  • LavonneLavonne
    Vindictus Rep: 1,645
    They already buffed all the classes with that att uncap thingie, uncapping enhancement too will be an overkill.
  • HallyHally
    Vindictus Rep: 1,985
    The RNG lottery is bad enough as is. ABSOLUTELY NO to even more rng gambling.
    daws360jjXKourin
  • ZiggyStardustZiggyStardust
    Vindictus Rep: 1,110
    I had no idea that there were people that wanted more of this. You learn something new everyday.
    daws360
  • LaludiaLaludia
    Vindictus Rep: 1,690
    If they did raise the cap you know the Vindi team is completely out of ideas.
  • LeXicOLeXicO
    Vindictus Rep: 1,345
    +15 forever
  • Dinko4TheWinDinko4TheWin
    Vindictus Rep: 1,400
    ZiggyStardust

I had no idea that there were people that wanted more of this. You learn something new everyday.
    It's people that have permabound +15 level 60/70 weapons that want more attack. So it shouldn't be surprising.
  • MJxDMJxD
    Vindictus Rep: 920
    edited November 3, 2016
    i would guess the end of season 3 maybe
    its really up to them(dev cat)
    3 or 4 years ago kor test files had godly iron,heavenly leather, godly cloth all kinds of spirit remnants and a stone called Mithril if ya dont belive that just check the REALLY out dated wiki in the Unimplemented section all the leak data is still there. its just a matter of time before we get it or may they threw out half of it you'll never know
  • NecrochildNecrochild
    Vindictus Rep: 3,325
    There have been glows in the game for enhancement levels above +15 for a long time, but at least the new director seems to be more pro-grind rather than pro-RNG, which isn't a bad thing.
  • OptimalOptimal
    Vindictus Rep: 1,005
    I don't want it increased, the temptation would be gross as hell. I'm happy with +15~
  • AnthonytonyboyAnthonytonyboy
    Vindictus Rep: 4,665
    We have +24 from vindictus files, but stats work only at +15. I guess one day we will get +20 or +24 ^^
  • PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,530
    Higher levels for 70 and below items might not be too bad. Definitely not for 90 gear. The RNG is cray enough as is.
    Gewellirious