[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Halloween is over!!!

deadlywiddowdeadlywiddow
Vindictus Rep: 310
edited November 4, 2016 in General Discussion
Think we should be looking into the Thanksgiving events .Lets get this thing going or are you going to wait till the last week to do anything? Hope not this game needs a whole lot of life in it because its down right boring anymore . We need something to do guy's . Running raids on 3-4 character's is getting old for bravery seal's .. Where did all the fishing events go haven't seen one in a long time? Hope this isn't the end of the road? When will the level's go up? Spending a lot of time on 90 level stuff need a change to the next set of levels. Please the game is in dier need of life..... So dead lately.....sad because this game is GREAT

Comments

• TrixologistTrixologist
    Vindictus Rep: 320
    deadlywiddow

Think we should be looking into the Thanksgiving events .Lets get this thing going or are you going to wait till the last week to do anything? Hope not this game needs a whole lot of life in it because its down right boring anymore . We need something to do guy's . Running raids on 3-4 character's is getting old for bravery seal's .. Where did all the fishing events go haven't seen one in a long time? Hope this isn't the end of the road? When will the level's go up? Spending a lot of time on 90 level stuff need a change to the next set of levels. Please the game is in dier need of life..... So dead lately.....sad because this game is GREAT
    I remember a similar post the last time I visited except it was from a CM asking which events you guys wanted to have them bring back. Did anything ever come from that?
  • RivaRiva
    Vindictus Rep: 1,255
    Shhhhhhhhhh.... Just let it happen
  • ScarrletttScarrlettt
    Vindictus Rep: 2,300
    Where the hell is my smash 3 for that juicy arisha buff
  • NecrochildNecrochild
    Vindictus Rep: 3,325
    The rest of the Smash update would be nice for something to do, gotta make my gear git gud.

Also I can't wait for Halloween Colhen until Christmas again.
  • NoburoNoburo
    Vindictus Rep: 2,940
    edited November 4, 2016
    Halloween isn't going away until the 23rd, apparently.

I'm guessing that's when the next major update is too, which would make it about 100 days apart from the Ein Lacher/Ancient Lakoria update. That's a really long time to be running a content update that was split up in the first place.
  • LaosduudeLaosduude
    Vindictus Rep: 3,005
    I rather keep this kind of lighting for a bit before it goes back to blinding sun
    TheGreatCreidneSaintGuinness
  • AquasolAquasol
    Vindictus Rep: 2,650
    'tis better to be spoopy in life, than be dressed as a pilgrim.

Although the pellagra look would be pretty awesome, what with the whole "bloody mouth" thing.
  • ikeviikevi
    Vindictus Rep: 3,670
    edited November 4, 2016
    Noburo
    Noburo said:

Halloween isn't going away until the 23rd, apparently.

I'm guessing that's when the next major update is too, which would make it about 100 days apart from the Ein Lacher/Ancient Lakoria update. That's a really long time to be running a content update that was split up in the first place.

... you mean the second half (hopefully the good part) of the update that we got 100 days ago ;-)
  • NoburoNoburo
    Vindictus Rep: 2,940
    edited November 4, 2016
    ikevi
    ikevi said:

... you mean the second half (hopefully the good part) of the update that we got 100 days ago ;-)
    I would hope that it's more than just that other half! Would've been great to be able to work on the composite upgrade these few months.