[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Mercenary Returnee Packages

FubalinoFubalino
Vindictus Rep: 100
in General Discussion
So we all know how they used to work. Don't play for a bit, hop on and all your characters got a nice lvl 50 armor set to level up with. So now there's these new ones that give you this graded mercenary armor. Now my question is, with the old packages you could make a new char get the package and have that nice strong gear to power level through s1. So that's where the problem lies, does this new graded gear level up with you or something? Is there an npc that can improve it as you level up? Cause now they seem kinda useless unless you have higher lvl chars, but then you most likely have better gear than what it will give you. Loving all these changes but I miss the old returnee package. having a new character stuck with a crimson rage set isn't amazing. I know the quests give you gear now but its not the same! :'(

Comments

• 2edgy4u2edgy4u
    Vindictus Rep: 2,915
    i haven't bothered making a new character to experience the changes firsthand, but it sounds like they are already pretty easy to blow through. but if you wanted the temporary gear for looks or because having inflated stats at a low level gives you a vague sense of self-worth, that's another matter of course.