[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Rise Update - Titles No Longer Obtainable

Comments

• VinVinVinVin
    Vindictus Rep: 1,265
    kosc wrote: »
    Note1: Charles Race at Twilight desert will be accessible via the map which you kill alteron. (every s2 map is split up into single normal maps like s1).

Are you sure about that? The other day I saw a video from dragonblade twitch, and there weren't any gates for the race.
    Link to video (relevant part starts around 02:50:15): https://www.twitch.tv/videos/151027230
  • dazedgumballdazedgumball
    Vindictus Rep: 7,725
    5. the title associated with 'meet the cave spider' (lvl12) battle for clearing it 30 times - battle itself is removed

What title is this?
  • hynurahynura
    Vindictus Rep: 960
    5. the title associated with 'meet the cave spider' (lvl12) battle for clearing it 30 times - battle itself is removed

What title is this?

Spider Destroyer.
  • AbuseOfDiscretionAbuseOfDiscretion
    Vindictus Rep: 1,110
    Has anyone tried getting an equipment set title since RISE? I never got the Frostheart Hunter title and I can't help but notice the quest for it is now gone from my quest list. Has something similar happened to anyone else? Are these still obtainable?
  • RobeguyRobeguy
    Vindictus Rep: 500
    Has anyone tried getting an equipment set title since RISE? I never got the Frostheart Hunter title and I can't help but notice the quest for it is now gone from my quest list. Has something similar happened to anyone else? Are these still obtainable?

The quest list only shows "main quest" thingies by default. Uncheck a box on the bottom left of the quest window.
  • VinVinVinVin
    Vindictus Rep: 1,265
    VinVin wrote: »
    Note1: Charles Race at Twilight desert will be accessible via the map which you kill alteron. (every s2 map is split up into single normal maps like s1).

Are you sure about that? The other day I saw a video from dragonblade twitch, and there weren't any gates for the race.
    Link to video (relevant part starts around 02:50:15): https://www.twitch.tv/videos/151027230

Well, now I can answer myself. The Charles Race entry is in Alteron map, in the cave where Alteron used to be. And Alteron is near where Charles used to be.
  • Order5Order5
    Vindictus Rep: 5,900
    Lorica can be crafted by Armorsmithing and Midnight Wedding can be crafted by Tailors.
    Nakrast