[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Removed Armorsmithing/Tailoring recipes

Order5Order5
Vindictus Rep: 5,900
edited June 22, 2017 in General Discussion
So I noticed the Armorsmithing list is much much shorter after the update. Most sets are now Tailoring exclusive, but some are just outright...gone. I have provided a rough Armorsmithing list, please see Elynsa's post for Tailoring recipes removed from your list:
Elynsa wrote: »
Tailoring

Missing from Armorsmithing:

80 - Black Pearl/Pirate (except shields) | armor can be crafted with Tailoring
80 - Noblesse
80 - Heremon
80 - Skeleton
80 - Armageddon
70 - Everlasting including Godwing Targe and Sturgeon Shield
70 - Mhara | has been combined with Apocryphal
70 - Royal Guard / Imperial Guard | crafted with Tailoring
70 - Phantom Mail including Kraken shields | armor can be crafted with Tailoring
70 - Nighthawk
70 - Champion (except the shields) | crafted with Tailoring
60 - Silent Quemielle including Save the Queen and Grand Cross | armor crafted with Tailoring
60 - Raider's
60 - Fallen Angel (4 pieces were craftable) | crafted with Tailoring
60 - Frostheart Hunter | crafted with Tailoring
59 - Phoenix Horn Helm
59 - Blood Fist Gauntlets
57 - Kakrish | crafted with Tailoring
56 - Queen's Glory (combined with Queen's Light Glory) | crafted with Tailoring
52 - Royal Cadet | crafted with Tailoring
50 - Frost Peak | crafted with Tailoring
47 - Fallen Rock
47 - Deep Maze
44 - Nightmare | crafted with Tailoring
44 - Laghodessa Slayer | crafted with Tailoring
40 - Scavenger | crafted with Tailoring
36 - Heavier Red Tyrant
36 - White Tyrant | crafted with Tailoring
34 - War Edge Battle | crafted with Tailoring
34 - Gnoll Skull Helm | crafted with Tailoring
25 - Blood Prince | crafted with Tailoring
20 - Savage Leather | crafted with Tailoring
16 - Northern Pike | crafted with Tailoring
10 - Crimson Rage | crafted with Tailoring
6 - Kobold Winter | crafted with Tailoring
6 - Screaming Gnoll Helm | crafted with Tailoring

And yes, the two Pirate shields are the only level 80 items on my Armorsmithing list.
gx63cu7.jpg

Hilariously, Tailors still need Spider Lord to craft Laghodessa Slayer, and Spider Lord is crafted with Armorsmithing.
Elynsa

Comments

• EnigmaTaroEnigmaTaro
    Vindictus Rep: 3,815
    I can't make Heremon xgun with goldsmith either
  • DarkFlameDarkFlame
    Vindictus Rep: 410
    Can't craft many items with weaponsmith either. Infinity swords and spears are gone. Heremon weapons are gone.... a lot of them are gone tbh. lv. 90s all stay.
    This sucks, as many of the lv.80 weapons are good looking, so are the armors. Black Pearl/Pirate, Armageddon armors look the best in level 80's gears imo.
    Not a very wise move... They are basically throwing away many of their weapons and armors art designs to the trash can... +sad
  • Order5Order5
    Vindictus Rep: 5,900
    edited June 22, 2017
    DarkFlame wrote: »
    Can't craft many items with weaponsmith either. Infinity swords and spears are gone. Heremon weapons are gone.... a lot of them are gone tbh. lv. 90s all stay.
    This sucks, as many of the lv.80 weapons are good looking, so are the armors. Black Pearl/Pirate, Armageddon armors look the best in level 80's gears imo.
    Not a very wise move... They are basically throwing away many of their weapons and armors art designs to the trash can... +sad

You can still pick up many of the items though. You just can't craft them.

Just a side note, my Premium Rookie tunic and pants that I kept since the beginning of my time in Vindictus still look the same. The new ones can be bought from Clodagh, but they look different. For example, the pants aren't shorts anymore; they will cover the entirety of your legs.

DarkFlameElynsa
  • PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,530
    edited June 22, 2017
    What a freaking joke of an update...

Someone was saying that now crafting would actually be viable since NPCs don't have most of these recipes anymore, but I guess it's all down to RNG. I don't know what to call this other than a joke. I cannot believe this went live.
  • Question2Question2
    Vindictus Rep: 3,235
    Order5 wrote: »
    So I noticed the Armorsmithing list is much much shorter after the update. Any Tailors care to check their list for these?

Missing sets that I can think of at the moment from high level to low level:

80 - Black Pearl/Pirate (except the shields)
    80 - Noblesse
    80 - Heremon
    80 - Skeleton
    80 - Armageddon
    70 - Everlasting including Godwing Targe and Sturgeon Shield
    70 - Mhara (could've been combined with Apocryphal)
    70 - Royal Guard / Imperial Guard
    70 - Phantom Mail including Kraken shields
    70 - Nighthawk
    70 - Champion (except the shields)
    60 - Silent Quemielle (could've been combined with Passionate Debueruke)
    60 - Raider's
    60 - Fallen Angel (4 pieces were craftable, likely moved to Tailoring)
    60 - Frostheart Hunter
    59 - Phoenix Horn Helm
    59 - Blood Fist Gauntlets
    57 - Kakrish
    56 - Queen's Glory (could've been combined with Queen's Light Glory)
    52 - Royal Cadet (could've been combined with Academia)
    50 - Frostpeak
    47 - Fallen Rock
    44 - Nightmare
    44 - Laghodessa Slayer
    36 - Heavier Red Tyrant
    36 - White Tyrant
    25 - Blood Prince
    20 - Savage Leather
    16 - Northern Pike
    10 - Crimson Rage
    6 - Screaming Gnoll Helm

And yes, the two Pirate shields are the only level 80 items on my Armorsmithing list.
    gx63cu7.jpg

Stuff like fallen angel, kakrish and silent quemielle seems to have been moved to tailoring for some reason.
  • ElynsaElynsa
    Vindictus Rep: 1,565
    edited June 22, 2017
    Crossed my current tailoring list with Order's Armorsmithing and the wiki, which still displayed the old list that seemed relatively updated to the merge (however accurate it is).

Now missing from Tailoring:

80 - Armageddon
    80 - Heremon
    80 - Noblesse
    70 - Everlasting
    70 - Imperial (merged with Royal Guard?)
    70 - Majesty (crafted with Armorsmithing)
    70 - Apoc/Mhara (merged and crafted with Armorsmithing)
    36 - Red Tyrant (merged with White Tyrant?)
    36 - Spider Nest Silk Hat
    26 - Beholder Mask
    24 - Vampire Face

Sets where only some pieces could be crafted because of armor proficiency, like Dancing Blade, seem to have been made Armorsmith exclusive.

EDIT:
    Did a quick comparison for weaponsmithing, but it's easier to miss stuff with all the unique names and what not. Also I think the weaponsmithing wiki may be missing stuff more than tailoring, but I can't remember if Winged Heart was expertise craftable even before this update.

Missing from weaponsmithing:

10 - Gnoll Chieftain weapons
    16 - Red Metal weapons (Except Tsword)
    20 - Vampire Blade
    22 - Bone Spiked weapons (Except Tsword)
    30 - Ainle LS
    30 - Dusk, Eclipse, Golden Scare, Half Moon, Impaler, Outcry, Silence Glaive, Ulchas (crafted from Ulchas' Holy Sword, upgrades too)
    30 - The Capricorn
    33 - Blood Feaster & Seeker (and their upgrades)
    35 - Black Scar weapons
    35 - Death Crown
    35 - Armadillo
    36 - Total Eclipse
    39 - Blade of Ykesha: The Nihility
    39 - Ruins Scythe
    41 - Emaighsoch Spellsword
    44 - Nightmare weapons
    44 - Stigma, Dark Wing, Crimson Feather
    48 - Crasher weapons
    48 - Gale Weaver, Serenity, Silence
    60 - Vanquishers
    60 - Braided Tassel weapons
    60 - Holy Defender
    60 -Dreamwalker weapons
    60 - Alluring SS
    60 - Babel
    60 - Braided Cestus
    60 - Invader, The Observer, Titan Howl, Yakusha Glaive, Almighty (Titan Ankleguard weapons?)
    60 - Dancing Blade Glaive, Flickering Rose, K-9, Lionoteeth, Palladium, Piasraspear, Ruin Seeker, Shager, Shining Clap, Silver Fox, Stone Breaker, Twin Saber (Colru Nuclei weapons)
    60 - Raider's weapons
    70 - Almighty, Screamer
    70 - Archaic, Desinty Blade, Dogma Glaive, Dragon Slayer, Dragonscale Scythe, God Hammer, God Smasher, Hellborn Cestus, Infinity TSpear/Sword, Saintly SS (Everlasting weapons)
    70 - Avenging Blades & TSpears, Basilisk Glaive, Coiled Blade, Dancing Rose, Encross, Frigg, Lawood, Metamorphosis, Rafflesia, Shark, Squasher, Sudden (crafted from Kielu and Monark Essence)
    70 - Nighthawk weapons
    80 - Arma weapons
    80 - Heremon weapons
    80 - Noblesse weapons
    80 - Skeleton Weapons
    DarkFlameLoLoBooty
  • DarkFlameDarkFlame
    Vindictus Rep: 410
    Order5 wrote: »
    DarkFlame wrote: »

You can still pick up many of the items though. You just can't craft them.

Just a side note, my Premium Rookie tunic and pants that I kept since the beginning of my time in Vindictus still look the same. The new ones can be bought from Clodagh, but they look different. For example, the pants aren't shorts anymore; they will cover the entirety of your legs.

I see. In that case I feel a tiny bit better +haha. At least it's not like those weapons/armors are completely removed. Well but it took away the fun of crafting though. I was motivated to continue unlocking crafting levels by the fact that I could actually craft something I want eventually. And now many of them are changed to drop only and removed from crafting. it's all down to RNG then...

For the Premium Rookie tunic, looks like they went for more protection? jk XD I still prefer the sort version.