[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

ETA from Korea to NA

CubanBoyzCubanBoyz
Vindictus Rep: 400
in General Discussion
Does anyone have a general idea as to how long after an update comes out in Korea, it is also applied in our NA version? I see that Miri is coming out in July in KR, wondering how long we would be waiting for her here.

Comments

• NecrochildNecrochild
    Vindictus Rep: 3,325
    I would wager that Miri is going to be the December Holiday content update we usually get. Essentially when kiddies are out of school = content update for Vindictus.

RISE was purposefully pushed out quickly and not something to gauge as typical KR to NA cycle.
  • arkaine757arkaine757
    Vindictus Rep: 1,430
    Interesting updates usually take 6 months
    Garbage updates in the other hand take 1/2 months only.
    Anthonytonyboy
  • Question2Question2
    Vindictus Rep: 3,235
    RISE was pushed out quickly to sell more runes. It is literally the only update we have ever gotten quickly, and it was motivated purely by a desire to sell runes.
    Anthonytonyboy
  • PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,530
    They seem to be very strictly sticking to the 6 month schedule. They've still yet to announce Hurk's second weapon, so it's looking like July for that. Why we lag so far behind I don't know. CN, JP, and TW wait nowhere near this long for the updates.

Good news, though: it will be easy to be the #1 Miri on your server when she arrives cause Vindi is well on its way to being dead in the water by the time she finally shows up.
  • CubanBoyzCubanBoyz
    Vindictus Rep: 400
    They seem to be very strictly sticking to the 6 month schedule. They've still yet to announce Hurk's second weapon, so it's looking like July for that. Why we lag so far behind I don't know. CN, JP, and TW wait nowhere near this long for the updates.

Good news, though: it will be easy to be the #1 Miri on your server when she arrives cause Vindi is well on its way to being dead in the water by the time she finally shows up.

Lol, every time I come back to this game it gets worse and worse =/ I do love the new changes that came with RISE though. I guess 6 months it is then, we'll see if I stick around for that long.

Thanks for the responses