[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

[RESOLVED] EU Friends List Error

[Deleted User][Deleted User]
Vindictus Rep: 6,750
edited June 22, 2017 in News Archive
[UPDATE] This issue has now been resolved. Players affected by Friends List issue should restart their client and a small patch should load. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
giphy.gif

Hi everyone!

We have received some reports about players from Europe unable to add friends to the friends list. Other reports say that players are unable to even see their friends list. We are looking into this issue and will update everyone as soon as we find out what the issue is. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Comments

• Weiss_OswaldWeiss_Oswald
    Vindictus Rep: 1,475
    @Saygo appreciate you taking look into this!
    Plus, is anything wrong with the server? All the battles seem laggy and buggy, and the ping bars never go over 2 or 3, even for the host.

Please take a look into this issue as well, I just want to make sure you guys know of it.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User]
    Vindictus Rep: 6,750
    Hi! I will bring this to the team attention. We will see if there is anything out of the ordinary.
  • SirRFISirRFI
    Vindictus Rep: 7,360
    I don't see a single person on my friend list. It's just like they were wiped, like it was during migration.

Plus, is anything wrong with the server? All the battles seem laggy and buggy, and the ping bars never go over 2 or 3, even for the host.
    It's caused by multi-process feature - it's broken again. Turn it off, it will be fine.
  • MVGAMVGA
    Vindictus Rep: 1,150
    -multi core bugged again,
    -Quick battle more confusing less filtering,
    -host tries to repeat battle > most of players go back to town instead of boat (bug)
    - ^but when it actually works the 'Ready' button doesnt work so players have to back to town and get invited again
    - still many FPS drops
    - also gotta admit a bad review of content on the RISE stream by GMs , the only reason people watch the stream is cuz of giveaways
  • BeepBeepImAJeepBeepBeepImAJeep
    Vindictus Rep: 1,150
    Thank you, Saygo.
  • DarickNguyenDarickNguyen
    Vindictus Rep: 870
    I turned Multicore host feature off and my party members are still 1 ping. hmm...
  • xCyclonusxCyclonus
    Vindictus Rep: 895
    Nice, lovely to see my friends playing dungeons and stuff.. Must be kinda....laggy? Why not focusing on more important things rather than small stuff? Disappointing as always...
    Friede