[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

What's the cap on Drain heals?

OrodalfOrodalf
Vindictus Rep: 1,145
edited June 21, 2017 in Sylas
The one added by RISE.

Comments

• OrodalfOrodalf
    Looks like it's 400.
  • JessGameJessGame
    Vindictus Rep: 1,870
    edited June 21, 2017
    Orodalf wrote: »
    Looks like it's 400.

I think i can heal for around 2600 HP for every combo i do.Might have to do with stats differance,but still,i don't seem to see a cap attributed to Soul Drain:

• OrodalfOrodalf
    edited June 22, 2017
    Please read patch notes.

Sylas
    • Healing amount for each "Active: Soul Drain" attack is capped (depending on skill rank)
      • This change has been made to prevent excessive healing during re-balanced battles

It's particularly noticeable because I can no longer heal to full with a single Extinction Roar.
  • JessGameJessGame
    Vindictus Rep: 1,870
    edited June 23, 2017
    Please read patch notes.

Sylas
    • Healing amount for each "Active: Soul Drain" attack is capped (depending on skill rank)
      • This change has been made to prevent excessive healing during re-balanced battles

It's particularly noticeable because I can no longer heal to full with a single Extinction Roar.

I see.

It's kind of confusing thoe,because we can clearly see my character heal over 2k hp,combo after combo.Maybe i didn't fully understand your question.I did see the patch notes before the update,i also watched some videos on the Korean Server a couple weeks ago.

Edit
    Oh now i understand
    DyGj8ov.jpg?1

The cap is for an individual attack.

Thx for sharing this,it might be helpful for the ones who don't have high offensive stats.
    Please read patch notes.

Sylas

Althoe it was obviously unintentional,there was a mistake in the translation,because if you follow the statment and the 400HP max,you would think the maximum heal you can get from a single Soul Drain would be 400HP,wich would be very bad.