[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

So Quick Battle just took a huge step backwards...

PrototypemindPrototypemind
Vindictus Rep: 8,530
in General Discussion
We're still limited as to how many battles we can favorite, and the Raid filter no longer works for the S1/S2 battles, so in order to see Princess of the Desert, Colru, etc., we have to scroll through pages and pages each and every time to see what's up. That , or scroll through every board and check.

Great QoL changes in making all boards accessible from each town, but the removal of raid status from so many maps is horrible.
DownIoadBloodAngel

Comments

• DownIoadDownIoad
    Vindictus Rep: 2,185
    Also note that the extra core rewards have been removed from the EX-Raids as well.
  • CascaCasca
    Vindictus Rep: 1,310
    edited June 21, 2017
    http://vindictus.nexon.net/news/23324/rise-revolution-update

Iset and previous S2 raids were changed to normal battles, as stated in the update post. That's why the raid filter doesn't filter them in the Quick Battle menu.
  • ReasonablyBoredReasonablyBored
    Vindictus Rep: 1,075
    Put the s1 and s2 raids in favorite, that's what I did, just unclick raid to access the s1 and s2
    jeddyhi
  • PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,530
    edited June 21, 2017
    Casca wrote: »
    http://vindictus.nexon.net/news/23324/rise-revolution-update

Iset and previous S2 raids were changed to normal battles, as stated in the update post. That's why the raid filter doesn't filter them in the Quick Battle menu.

That I am aware of, hence my thread commenting on the negative effect on quality of life. They added Quick Battles with the last major update, and now they've made it more cumbersome than just going to the boards in many ways. It's certainly worse for finding and joining those S1 zones for fun or to help out lowbies and S2 for scrolls.

On top of which the game just became far less social with 4 players per run. Borat does not like.

@ReasonablyBored You let me know when there are enough Favorite Stars to cover all of S1 & S2 former raid battles as well as S3. Even having only Raids and then starring all the former raids wouldn't be enough to cover it I don't believe. On top of which, I don't want to get pop ups every single time someone is running those old battles. I'd like to use the Favorites setting for actual favorites and have a system that actually functions to make life easier all around.
  • ReasonablyBoredReasonablyBored
    Vindictus Rep: 1,075
    edited June 22, 2017
    The s3 is first page my s1 s2 raid are favorite but yes I couldn't add every either but it's better than the backwards QB they put up and for pop up turn it off I just leave the notification on so it just tells me in chat and I agree with your original post . it irritated the hell out of me when used qb too
  • IngkellsIngkells
    Vindictus Rep: 1,405
    i think someone said u can have more than 1 page of favorites now, but i havent checked in game.

also ive noticed that s2 ex raids are appearing more often on the dock board than qb, and s3 is still mostly qb, but a few more posted at the docks than since the implementation of the qb system