[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

KR Patch Notes 08.06 / 15.06

LynnCUBELynnCUBE
Vindictus Rep: 3,115
edited June 21, 2017 in Future Content
Sorry that I'm posting late.

I have kept myself away from Vindictus (even deleted it from my PC) after my friends' and KR forum's feedbacks on the RISE Update. But it seems like my love for the game still wants me to be active in some way.

Anyway, here are the patch notes for KR Server on 08.06 and 15.06.
It looks short, but trust me, the actual list is a loooot longer with bug fixes.

Click HERE

Here's a brief summary of KR server after RISE Update.

- People ask now again for stat requirements for parties. This time they also ask for 3000 Additional DMG. (Especially Neamhain)
- Going Quick Battle is kind of a gamble, because a 4 man party with +10 for S3 raid takes ages (and by ages I mean ***king looooong)
- Raids are boring with 4 people. It doens't feel like a Raid.
- Drop rates are even worse. People get crap items. Some people get 0 Mat/ES and 6 crap loots in a Raid.
- Some Raids are avoided thanks to bugs making it hard to play.
- Your avatars and characters are now bugged and looks funny. Yay!
- Player count went up... oh wait, it's just the bots from China.
i15604761057.jpg

A shorter summary:

Additional DMG, Additional DMG, Additional DMG, Additional DMG, Bugs, Bugs, Bugs, Bugs, Bugs annnd Bugs.

I am really suprised that they decided to launch the RISE Update this soon in NA/EU although 112 major bugs still exist and has not been fixed in KR server.
And by 'major' I mean bugs that either makes the game unplayable or crashes / forces you to restart the game.
(e.g. Game crashes for the whole party if Lynn stacks 10 stacks on the boss - This is fixed now, don't worry fellow Lynn lovers)

Yes, the KR forum made a list of bugs reported for devCAT to fix.

Welp, they managed to fix 19 major bugs at least... Maybe I'm just too salty.

Delterosarkaine757Ertxz18BloodAngel
  1. Are you hyped for the RISE Update?44 votes
    1. Yes
       25% (11 votes)
    2. No
       75% (33 votes)

Comments

• SirRFISirRFI
    Vindictus Rep: 7,360
    The feature which gives players who did less than 1% DMG only 1 core will affect all battles except Neamhain.
    Wasn't this 3%?

Royal Raid bosses have lower HP : 50% less HP than before
    After all, the HP is bigger or smaller comparing to pre-Rise? I think the battle is long pre-rise for the rewards we get.

Players can now repair at the Marketplace Board.
    Repair anything, or only things to be listed?
  • LynnCUBELynnCUBE
    edited June 21, 2017
    Wasn't this 3%?
    Yeah now it's 1%
    After all, the HP is bigger or smaller comparing to pre-Rise? I think the battle is long pre-rise for the rewards we get.
    Smaller. HP was reduced when they made it for 12 people, and now it's halved again.
    The reason they did this is because people complained about the insane server lag during the royal raid (worse than pre-rise) and the only solution was make it finish faster and not fix the server.
    Repair anything, or only things to be listed?
    I believe everything... but I'm not 100% sure about this
  • VinVinVinVin
    Vindictus Rep: 1,265
    edited June 21, 2017
    Lol, you killed the hype that some people had for today's update with a single post :D

Anyway, the Royal Raids changes is really needed here. Major problem, at least in Europe server, is not the lag, but the fact that those boats take forever to fill. The less people in those, the better.

So, the game will move again to more ellitist scum... well, I will leave if that's the case. I'll try the update anyway and judge by myself, but if I feel that the game is going to be filled by jerks, I don't want to be part of that.
  • SirRFISirRFI
    edited June 21, 2017
    Yeah, restrictions weren't as big since Season 3 and were gone with Quick Battle addition (except for Naemhain, for obvious reasons), adding inbuilt feature for them now will be bad for newcomers, and thus deal damage for nothing. On top of it, our GMs said they don't like it on yesterday's stream.
  • BeepBeepImAJeepBeepBeepImAJeep
    Vindictus Rep: 1,150
    edited June 21, 2017
    VinVin wrote: »
    Lol, you killed the hype that some people had for today's update with a single post :D

So, the game will move again to more ellitist scum... well, I will leave if that's the case. I'll try the update anyway and judge by myself, but if I feel that the game is going to be filled by jerks, I don't want to be part of that.

The game has always been filled with douchebags. If you don't like playing with those, then you're better off with a guild and/or friends.
    Even if vindictus will get uncalled patches, what makes things really fun are the people you choose to play with.

Hopefully in the future, the developers will add more social-friendly features instead of the upcoming Elitist-Competitive Dmg2Loot system.
    Boninox
  • ChrysChrys
    Vindictus Rep: 540
    LynnCUBE wrote: »
    Going Quick Battle is kind of a gamble, because a 4 man party with +10 for S3 raid takes ages (and by ages I mean ***king looooong)

I thought that the 4 man party change was only for s1 and s2 raids?

• PuppymanPuppyman
    Vindictus Rep: 3,055
    edited June 21, 2017
    Chrys wrote: »
    Going Quick Battle is kind of a gamble, because a 4 man party with +10 for S3 raid takes ages (and by ages I mean ***king looooong)

All raids except Royal Army and Redeemers are 4-mans now, so all s3 ones fall in that. Hence all KR videos of RISE show only up to 4 people in s3 raids

Which also means for any other region other than KR(I believe) will never see the light of 8-man Dullahans, only 4-man
  • BlissKnightBlissKnight
    Vindictus Rep: 630
    Damn son, 4 man S3 raids sounds like a real bother.
    SilverFenix
  • PuppymanPuppyman
    Vindictus Rep: 3,055
    edited June 21, 2017

Looking forward to all that teamwork +cold
  • SirRFISirRFI
    Chrys wrote: »

There are no S1 and S2 raids now to begin with.
  • Weiss_OswaldWeiss_Oswald
    Vindictus Rep: 1,475
    Am I the only one wondering how do you achieve 20 seals of bravery limit with just season 3 raids?
  • TamagoTamago
    Vindictus Rep: 5,460
    VinVin wrote: »

Anyway, the Royal Raids changes is really needed here. Major problem, at least in Europe server, is not the lag, but the fact that those boats take forever to fill. The less people in those, the better.

People who were hyped up about Rise in the first place didn't educate themselves with the translations of what KR got.
  • ikeviikevi
    Vindictus Rep: 3,670
    Am I the only one wondering how do you achieve 20 seals of bravery limit with just season 3 raids?

You don't.
    BloodAngel
  • NecrochildNecrochild
    Vindictus Rep: 3,325
    Sorry that I'm posting late.

I have kept myself away from Vindictus (even deleted it from my PC) after my friends' and KR forum's feedbacks on the RISE Update. But it seems like my love for the game still wants me to be active in some way.

I+know+that+feel+bro+i+know+that+feel+bro_76920d_3375373.jpg
    BloodAngel
  • BlissKnightBlissKnight
    Vindictus Rep: 630
    Puppyman wrote: »

Looking forward to that HYPER CARRY +haha
  • LynnCUBELynnCUBE
    Puppyman wrote: »

The "mini-games" have been all reduced to be easier for 4 man party... if you don't take the bugs in consideration.
    I think it was mentioned in another patch notes which I plan to translate soon.

For example, Abomination only requires 1~2 bell dong dongs to destroy the barrier.
    BloodAngel
  • arkaine757arkaine757
    Vindictus Rep: 1,430
    edited June 21, 2017
    - People ask now again for stat requirements for parties. This time they also ask for 3000 Additional DMG. (Especially Neamhain)

Jeez, i think we should spend more money until we reach those requirements caused by nexon KR decisions.

Yeah i'm so excited with all this, raids with less people, +15 getting harder and harder, worse drops, ranking based on stats instead skills.
    BloodAngel
  • PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,530
    So basically there's no hope of them reverting this, because instead of doing so they're spending yet more time and energy to fix their ill-received changes, hmmm? I never would have thought that they'd include so many of the things people have been begging for over the years while at the same time introducing major, major headaches and things that make the game even less inviting and less enjoyable to play with friends.

R.I.P. Vindi. @LynnCUBE How's the population? Any major exoduses by well known players or large guilds?
  • MochiSweetMochiSweet
    Vindictus Rep: 3,050
    edited June 21, 2017
    - Drop rates are even worse. People get crap items. Some people get 0 Mat/ES and 6 crap loots in a Raid.

oh no doubt my lugh solo just now i got 8 lugh fragments and not even a blue essence lel
  • LynnCUBELynnCUBE
    R.I.P. Vindi. @LynnCUBE How's the population? Any major exoduses by well known players or large guilds?

As far as what I hear from my friend in Korea, A LOT of players with already great gears (like +15) left the game because it doens't feel the same any more (Additional DMG, 4 man Raids, etc.). There's screenshots of players just trashing their +15 away or deleting the game in the forums.

There has been a RISE hehe in the PC Bang game ranks (decided on the number of players) for Vindictus and it even got a higher rank than this game here.

Honestly, I think they are people who are logging in to sell their stuff or see if the RISE update really happened.

There were a lot new players and the channels were full, etc. in the beginning, but now it's very empty.
    PrototypemindEbonwings