[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

New update

DaromiroDaromiro
Vindictus Rep: 450
in General Discussion
Does this update contain the content we were behind like hurk's second weapon and new raid ? if not then i don't have a reason to return to vindi for some time

Comments

• EbonwingsEbonwings
    Vindictus Rep: 1,790
    Nope to both.
  • LoadsamoneyLoadsamoney
    Vindictus Rep: 655
    Well at least bosses like Glas Ghaiben, Titan, Stone Golem etc, are actually hard again and not ideal for soloing.
  • DaromiroDaromiro
    Vindictus Rep: 450
    With this kind of pace i'm gonna go old sooner than see the new raid seriously what is the America/europe nexon getting paid for Black desert online can do updates on all servers on the same day no problem
  • NuclearChickenNuclearChicken
    Vindictus Rep: 1,385
    edited June 21, 2017
    Well at least bosses like Glas Ghaiben, Titan, Stone Golem etc, are actually hard again and not ideal for soloing.

Wut? Am I missing something?
  • LoadsamoneyLoadsamoney
    Vindictus Rep: 655

Wut? Am I missing something?

Unless Glas Ghaibon was heavily nerfed since the days of Level 70 Cap. Pretty sure I remember him one-shotting most people on Hard/Hero, especially with his grab attack.
  • DarkFlameDarkFlame
    Vindictus Rep: 410
    Daromiro wrote: »
    With this kind of pace i'm gonna go old sooner than see the new raid seriously what is the America/europe nexon getting paid for Black desert online can do updates on all servers on the same day no problem

Totally agreed. It's been six years and we still have this six-month content update delay. Shorten the delay by say a couple of months each year would get us to the same update date as in Korea.