[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

[COMPLETED] June 21st Schedule Game Update

Comments

• ikeviikevi
    Vindictus Rep: 3,670
    I just can't understand.... why won't they make the maintenance during night and morning time ( around 3AM-9AM) .

Because whenever you do work on critical server you want to have everyone on deck. Getting a phone call at 3 am that there is a problem = at least 30 min -1 hr lost just contacting/waking up the right folks (assuming you can even get a hold of them). Not to mention the extra costs of off hour support.

• elcausaelcausa
    Vindictus Rep: 1,240
    also with that thing called timezones, if they fix it for one time zone they break it for the other ones instead of making their life harder to accommodate to "your" timezone they just do it on their normal business hours since someone will complain no matter what time they do it
  • Crash_BandicootCrash_Bandicoot
    Vindictus Rep: 640
    Briefly about innovations of "rise revolution" :D
    dead-end.jpg
  • TheEagleTrollTheEagleTroll
    Vindictus Rep: 1,065
    edited June 21, 2017
    [img][/img]1r9hcf.jpgvia Imgflip Meme Generator

Yes I know it's hard to wake up a programmer at 3AM, I work in this domain :D , but still, a maintenance is done once a week, and a big one usually once a month (though in Vindictus is a common thing cuz the server sux, they have to do it more often), indeed, 3AM is in the middle of the night, but, there are the morning hours, I got to wake up every day at 6AM, can't they do it at least once a week??? And also about the time zone, I said that it's annoying that all the servers are built with same client, Europe players can't play this during the day of the maintenance cuz it takes place in the evening/ early night, Australian players.... well idk how this influences them, but the point is, I hate the merge from 3 months ago cuz the maintenance time is set to the US time not EU time and thus we loose the first day after the update, and thus all the fun, because of this maintenance I will miss 10x +15 weapons destroyed and also 10 ragequits/ trolls , etc. :D Too bad :( , +15 break reactions were the reason I was really waiting for this update :D .
  • Weiss_OswaldWeiss_Oswald
    Vindictus Rep: 1,475

Yes I know it's hard to wake up a programmer at 3AM, I work in this domain :D , but still, a maintenance is done once a week, and a big one usually once a month (though in Vindictus is a common thing cuz the server sux, they have to do it more often), indeed, 3AM is in the middle of the night, but, there are the morning hours, I got to wake up every day at 6AM, can't they do it at least once a week??? And also about the time zone, I said that it's annoying that all the servers are built with same client, Europe players can't play this during the day of the maintenance cuz it takes place in the evening/ early night, Australian players.... well idk how this influences them, but the point is, I hate the merge from 3 months ago cuz the maintenance time is set to the US time not EU time and thus we loose the first day after the update, and thus all the fun, because of this maintenance I will miss 10x +15 weapons destroyed and also 10 ragequits/ trolls , etc. :D Too bad :( , +15 break reactions were the reason I was really waiting for this update :D .

People won't be able to perma boom their +15, if they break, they aren't going anywhere, easy to restore with AP and they can go on with their lives as they were before rise. Why ragequit?

• Daggerpaw12Daggerpaw12
    Vindictus Rep: 740

People won't be able to perma boom their +15, if they break, they aren't going anywhere, easy to restore with AP and they can go on with their lives as they were before rise. Why ragequit?

Because instead of allowing people to revive multiple times, which is what everybody actually wanted, they simply say that you can't try and enhance anymore, and that you have to spend millions more gold on a new weapon, try to get it up to where your current one is, and then hope that your one try doesn't fail and you have a useless weapon that you cant sell and that can't act as a sacrifice when attempting another enhancement.
  • Weiss_OswaldWeiss_Oswald
    Vindictus Rep: 1,475

Because instead of allowing people to revive multiple times, which is what everybody actually wanted, they simply say that you can't try and enhance anymore, and that you have to spend millions more gold on a new weapon, try to get it up to where your current one is, and then hope that your one try doesn't fail and you have a useless weapon that you cant sell and that can't act as a sacrifice when attempting another enhancement.

I meant ragequitting because you blew your +15. Why would you ragequit if you can get it back and resume your life as it was?

• PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,530
    It's still ridiculously silly that this game keeps all the new events under wraps until after the maintenance. I wouldn't be surprised if the pages are already live, though, and Vindi is just so dead that no one cares to mine them.