[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

[COMPLETED] June 21st Schedule Game Update

[Deleted User][Deleted User]
Vindictus Rep: 6,750
edited June 21, 2017 in News Archive
UPDATE: Maintenance is now completed in Vindictus. Take a peek at the massive list of changes to come with the Rise: Revolution Update!

Dear Players,

We will be performing a scheduled maintenance on Wednesday, June 21st at 5:00 AM PDT. During this period, all servers will be unavailable. We anticipate the maintenance to last approximately 7 hours, concluding at around 12:00 PM PDT.

- Start and End Time -

Pacific: 5:00 AM - 12:00 PM PDT

Eastern: 8:00 AM - 3:00 PM EDT

Europe: 2:00 PM - 9:00 PM CEST

Australia: 10:00 PM - 5:00 AM AEST, ending on Thursday, June 22nd

Please note that the estimated length of time for each maintenance is subject to change without notification.

- What -
Thank you for your patience.

Comments

• MrGoldMrGold
    Vindictus Rep: 1,490
    Oh boy, I can't wait to see the veteran playerbase pissed off about 4 man S3, and have new players scratch their heads about 8 man S3 being a thing.
  • TwilightSparkleTwilightSparkle
    Vindictus Rep: 2,440
    Oh b
    Saygo wrote: »
    Dear Players,

New outfits and packages on sale!

dont forget to mention its only 1(for guy and girl) a month and we're pretty much not gonna get the old outfitters like gangster and others ever again

oh and no hair
  • BryanZubineBryanZubine
    Vindictus Rep: 600
    Super excited for this update! Thanks for bringing it over ASAP!
  • BloodAngelBloodAngel
    Vindictus Rep: 1,875
    Don't do it.
  • RizzleRizzle
    Vindictus Rep: 1,860
    MrGold wrote: »
    Oh boy, I can't wait to see the veteran playerbase pissed off about 4 man S3, and have new players scratch their heads about 8 man S3 being a thing.

Why the vets gonna trip? Aren't they adjusting the raids to compensate? It'll suck because fewer players per raid will mean fewer cores, and fewer chances for decent drops. But whatever. It'll also suck that nobody will do S2 anymore.

And I'm currently raising two kids( a fiona and a karok). RIP. Daddy will miss you!

• ikeviikevi
    Vindictus Rep: 3,670
    Rizzle wrote: »

Why the vets gonna trip? Aren't they adjusting the raids to compensate? It'll suck because fewer players per raid will mean fewer cores, and fewer chances for decent drops. But whatever. It'll also suck that nobody will do S2 anymore.

And I'm currently raising two kids( a fiona and a karok). RIP. Daddy will miss you!

Not really trip, just be too board of easy mode to even want to bother playing anymore. As for doing S2... Well any boss wont even last 30 seconds solo so why bother? (Can't even get seals on hero :-(
  • DarickNguyenDarickNguyen
    Vindictus Rep: 870
    edited June 20, 2017
    New RISE update in Thailand giveaway a Lv90 Reward Box, my suggestion is 10 Seals of Bravery instead of full 90 set, cuz it sucks (Purple + unenhanceable).. Trust me.
    They also removed all Hero mode of S1, some S2 battle
  • PuppymanPuppyman
    Vindictus Rep: 3,055
    Overdramatics as expected~

Nervous of future for vindy but hopefully Miri and Umbrella will erase that from me and distract me as upcoming content for now...
  • ikeviikevi
    Vindictus Rep: 3,670
    Puppyman wrote: »
    Overdramatics as expected~

Nervous of future for vindy but hopefully Miri and Umbrella will erase that from me and distract me as upcoming content for now...

Doubt we will get miri or the umbrella for ~4-6 more months. We still have Ep4, and Hurks second weapon.
    FlufffyParrot
  • VinVinVinVin
    Vindictus Rep: 1,265
    Europe: 2:00 PM - 9:00 PM CEST

:'( :'( :'(
    Madcobra
  • SirRFISirRFI
    Vindictus Rep: 7,360
    edited June 21, 2017
    "Raid" - default up-to-4 man party. Yeah. Should have been 6.

ikevi wrote: »
    Not really trip, just be too board of easy mode to even want to bother playing anymore. As for doing S2... Well any boss wont even last 30 seconds solo so why bother? (Can't even get seals on hero :-(
    According to CUBE these ex-raids still drop scrolls, and are limited to 5 battler per day (probably like every other battle, excluding S3 raids, Naemhain etc.).

New RISE update in Thailand giveaway a Lv90 Reward Box, my suggestion is 10 Seals of Bravery instead of full 90 set, cuz it sucks (Purple + unenhanceable).. Trust me.
    What? Definitely not. Enhanced equipement now gives additional damage, which makes it crucial. Any characters that reached 90 beforehands, especially alts, would simply stand out without this box. Not that I like the whole +10 set idea in first place.

They also removed all Hero mode of S1, some S2 battle
    As far I know hero remains only for ex raids, like Titan, Ingkells, Havan, Crom, etc.
    Order5
  • BeepBeepImAJeepBeepBeepImAJeep
    Vindictus Rep: 1,150
    Not even one genuine new dungeon? Come on.
  • LynnCUBELynnCUBE
    Vindictus Rep: 3,115

I guess the new Hurk Teide and Dullahan patch (what players actually want), got delayed for this poop "rise" update.
    arkaine757
  • BownerBowner
    Vindictus Rep: 1,775
    Rizzle wrote: »

it would further suck for those people who can't host. there will be less people hosting because they can only take 4 people and not 8
  • arkaine757arkaine757
    Vindictus Rep: 1,430
    edited June 21, 2017
    +13/+15 enhancement Nerf just to sell runes.
    This update is embarrassing in so may ways.
    FlufffyParrot
  • Order5Order5
    Vindictus Rep: 5,900
    SirRFI wrote: »
    According to CUBE these ex-raids still drop scrolls, and are limited to 5 battler per day (probably like every other battle, excluding S3 raids, Naemhain etc.).

I like that term, I will use it from now on. They will hence forth be known as "The Ex-Raids".
  • jeddyhijeddyhi
    Vindictus Rep: 1,880
    We can never go back. Point of no return.
  • BeepBeepImAJeepBeepBeepImAJeep
    Vindictus Rep: 1,150
    When will we get the rest of the updates?
    LynnCUBE wrote: »

I guess the new Hurk Teide and Dullahan patch (what players actually want), got delayed for this poop "rise" update.

Can anyone tell when will we get those updates? The game servers are almost empty nowdays, and players won't be much keen on coming back anytime soon if there's no real new playable content.

• SirRFISirRFI
    Vindictus Rep: 7,360
    edited June 21, 2017
    @Saygo
    Can Europe server also have CEST (+2 UTC) time? Currently it's +0.

Can anyone tell when will we get those updates? The game servers are almost empty nowdays, and players won't be much keen on coming back anytime soon if there's no real new playable content.
    We probably would have gotten Dullohan update this month if it wasn't for Rise being prioritized. GMs mentioned new contents this summer.

Order5 wrote: »
    SirRFI wrote: »

I like that term, I will use it from now on. They will hence forth be known as "The Ex-Raids".
    It's pretty much valid, given:
    • They aren't marked as raid any longer
    • They give no seals of bravery
    • There's no daily limitation for them (excluding global 5 runs per battle which seems to be here as well)
    • Only up to 4 people (much like normal raids now as well, lol)
  • TheEagleTrollTheEagleTroll
    Vindictus Rep: 1,065
    I just can't understand.... why won't they make the maintenance during night and morning time ( around 3AM-9AM) . During that time there are not many players online so they won't have to bother waiting for game to get online. Also, I know that the game got many time zones, but that's what happens when you put all servers on the same client, a big mistake. Of course..... before the merge there were updates that took almost 16 hours to complete, but that only happened when S2 and S3 got implemented, the other maintenances took place in the morning, and rarely got past 2PM.

As for the Rise update.... what harm can it do.... I mean.... the game is already dead.... it died since s2 ep3 update (BARK update), that's when I've first seen the game is dying. Hurk update was just the confirmation. I can't say that I miss the lag from the old times (Kai release), but I surely miss the times when I saw the server full :D, I might sometimes say that I hate this game, but it was my first multiplayer, so I still love it.... that's why I can't quit it. But now I'm just trolling Nexon and those "Wallet Heroes" if u know what I mean. :D