[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Bounty's Manifesto - Focus Should be Growth

BountyBounty
Vindictus Rep: 1,140
edited June 20, 2017 in Suggestions and Feedback
Everyone knows the base has been shrinking. From a Developer's perspective it makes sense to increase the enhancement level because there are a number of players who have +15s and what have you and unfortunately these are the player's who are keeping this game on Life Support when the reality is the Devs should have been focusing on how to get more people interested in playing. As it stands there is no reason to play the earlier content and over 3/4 of the game is what could be called dead content.

If things continue like this it won't last long. Maybe 2 more years.

Comments

• AequipondiumAequipondium
    Vindictus Rep: 1,965
    The first step to get people more interested in playing is to let them know that the game exists.
    SirRFI
  • SuhpremeSuhpreme
    Vindictus Rep: 3,935
    Sell me this Game, why should I play it?
  • PuppymanPuppyman
    Vindictus Rep: 3,055
    edited June 20, 2017
    Suhpreme wrote: »
    Sell me this Game, why should I play it?

Boobs in action

Tends to be KR games sell point
  • BountyBounty
    Vindictus Rep: 1,140
    The first step to get people more interested in playing is to let them know that the game exists.

Good luck with that when the road to 90 is boring as hell because no one does the content. Their fix let's give people a new character to play.