[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Dimond Rush (Krako skill)

dordaviddordavid
Vindictus Rep: 310
in Karok
Hey there. How can i use Dimond Rush right after Blast?
i Never sucsess to use Dimond rush right after Blast or even Blast then Dimond Rush.
I tryed about 100 times only today and it never working for me. i do not have even 1 lag at all. not FPS droping at all.
so why i cant do that? mybe someone can show me in a Video how they do it???
Cuse i wasnt ayble to finde anything about that skill : Dimond Rush on Videop Tape or even disction about it. it is look like none use it at Videos, and none have problem with it as well...

If im corectt in my minde it suppose to be like that: Any amout of Leaft clicks on the Mouse then right click when you wanna end the combo and then E then right after E you have to click fast R but it still doesnt work and i have almost full stamina atm it is on max 145.
so when i do the combo it will be 120 ish on the Stamina. and i kinda think that Dimond rush do not use 120 stamina....
so how can i use it right after blast? with mouse?

Comments

• GanonGamer34GanonGamer34
    Vindictus Rep: 1,180
    You can use Diamond Rush BEFORE you Blast. Therefore you would hit your R key after a smash.

Example - Left -> Left -> Right -> R -> E.

That is a Straight Shot to Diamond Rush to Blast combo.

Note also with Diamond Rush that if you have a blast gauge saved on your Cestus, it'll bring it down one level and restore you more stamina. So if you have Crushing Strike (Red glow on your Cestus) and you Diamond Rush it'll bring it down to Terror Rush (Light greenish? on your Cestus).

I hope this helps.
    boddole
  • dordaviddordavid
    You can use Diamond Rush BEFORE you Blast. Therefore you would hit your R key after a smash.

Note also with Diamond Rush that if you have a blast gauge saved on your Cestus, it'll bring it down one level and restore you more stamina. So if you have Crushing Strike (Red glow on your Cestus) and you Diamond Rush it'll bring it down to Terror Rush (Light greenish? on your Cestus).

I hope this helps.

still doesnt work E after R
    dordavid wrote: »

I hope this helps.

still doesnt work E after R

Kind of losing you here. "still doesn't work E after R." Are you saying you're still trying to Diamond Rush after you Blast? Because I'm 99% sure Diamond Rush has never worked like that. You always had to use Diamond Rush after a smash attack, not a Blast.
    edited June 20, 2017
    Ah. Have you fully maxed out Diamond Rush to Rank A?

Here, watch this video, I linked it to the part where Diamond Rush is explained. I can't really continue further right now because I'm at work, but I hope this video help you.

• dordaviddordavid
    Ah. Have you fully maxed out Diamond Rush to Rank A?

Here, watch this video, I linked it to the part where Diamond Rush is explained. I can't really continue further right now because I'm at work, but I hope this video help you.

i ment it still doesnt work r and then e.... i miss speld there.... i tryed alot of time in the sailing boat and it doesnt work... i tryed in the Desert and it doesnt work...
    Leaft > leaft> right> R > E
    Leaft > leaft> right> E > R

None working for me. i can only use or E or R not bothe...
    I don't know. Only thing I can think of is make sure your Diamond Rush has been level'd to Rank A.