[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Reset enhance to +12 or retain +13-15 after RISE?

sharkbaitsharkbait
Vindictus Rep: 900
edited June 13, 2017 in General Discussion
Will pre-RISE owners of weapons that are level 80 and under that have an enhancement of +13-15 be able to keep their current enhancement or will they universally be reset to the +12 cap that was mentioned in the update notes? I own a +15 level 70 weapon and would be somewhat distraught if they took away what little enhancement rng I've had through my 7 years off-and-on with the game. I wasn't able to find any clarification regarding this matter, so anyone with info would be appreciated.

Comments

• JessGameJessGame
    Vindictus Rep: 1,870
    sharkbait wrote: »
    Will pre-RISE owners of weapons that are level 80 and under that have an enhancement of +13-15 be able to keep their current enhancement or will they universally be reset to the +12 cap that was mentioned in the update notes? I own a +15 level 70 weapon and would be somewhat distraught if they took away what little enhancement rng I've had through my 7 years off-and-on with the game. I wasn't able to find any clarification regarding this matter, so anyone with info would be appreciated.

If im not mistaken they said that weapons will stay as they are,so no enhance reset.However the level 70-80 weapons won't share the same additional damage formula as the level 90+ ones.It would apparently be significantly lower.
  • sharkbaitsharkbait
    Vindictus Rep: 900
    JessGame wrote: »
    If im not mistaken they said that weapons will stay as they are,so no enhance reset.However the level 70-80 weapons won't share the same additional damage formula as the level 90+ ones.It would apparently be significantly lower.

If it's not too much trouble, would you mind sharing a link for where that statement was stated? Thanks!
  • JessGameJessGame
    Vindictus Rep: 1,870
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1f3DIfqw9N7KpTVux2E2GpsIPD0fdvX7ke-mGvAaFr2o/edit

(Section)
    Items
    Changes to Item Enhancement

If i follow well,you wouldn't be able to enhance it further if it was for example +13.If it's already +15 it will stay as it is but won't be elligible to go over +15 since items that are under level 90 are considered *Non-rare*

sharkbait
  • sabersatensabersaten
    Vindictus Rep: 1,440
    edited June 13, 2017
    +15 lv80 weapons will only have 1450 additional damage
    +15 lv90 weapons will have 3000 add. damage.

If you have +13 lv90, you'll hit harder than +15 lv80 easily post update.
  • LaxusDragSlayerLaxusDragSlayer
    Vindictus Rep: 950
    sabersaten wrote: »
    +15 lv80 weapons will only have 1450 additional damage
    +15 lv90 weapons will have 3000 add. damage.

If you have +13 lv90, you'll hit harder than +15 lv80 easily post update.

can i get a link of the place you found this? i've been wondering what my +15 60 will have <3 and other weapons