[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Vindictus "RISE" Update Patch Notes Translation

Comments

• hornywatermelonhornywatermelon
    Vindictus Rep: 3,985
    ^ it's capped at +10.
  • DaPlayaDaPlaya
    Vindictus Rep: 885
    ^ it's capped at +10.

Was this confirmed by the KR players after the update went live?

• JessGameJessGame
    Vindictus Rep: 1,870
    DaPlaya wrote: »
    ^ it's capped at +10.

I havn't seen confirmation but im pretty sure that Melon is right,probably+10 max.
  • 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드
    Vindictus Rep: 5,590
    Ertxz18 wrote: »
    Only Normal and Hero. Hard no longer exists. All dungeons (currently for KR atm so not sure if NA will adapt to this) S1 and S2 are 5 runs a day unless you have VIP/VVIP then it's 6 runs a day. S3 Free Battle Dungeons are unlimited. S3 raids are once a day like normal.

So is normal difficulty the new "hard" difficulty? Or will it be scaled the same way?

Edit: On a side note, since they are getting rid of mob drops and changing the crafting system, do we still get all tiers of cloth, iron and leather?

Kinda on the Normal is the new Hard.

Yes all cloth, leather, etc. Are still there. Except for enhance stones. Only emp ans para exist now.
  • 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드
    JessGame wrote: »
    DaPlaya wrote: »
    ^ it's capped at +10.

I havn't seen confirmation but im pretty sure that Melon is right,probably+10 max.

The cap of the coupon is +10. It enhances a piece of gear by +1. Permabound gear is excluded (trust me i checked Kappa)
  • PorcedduPorceddu
    Vindictus Rep: 880
    Are the add dmg stats scaling on each weapon lv different? If so, What are the differences between a +15 lv 80 and a +15 lv 90-95?
  • PuppymanPuppyman
    Vindictus Rep: 3,055
    edited June 13, 2017
    Porceddu wrote: »
    Are the add dmg stats scaling on each weapon lv different? If so, What are the differences between a +15 lv 80 and a +15 lv 90-95?

I think this is what you're looking for-ish

Hmm...
    I have a question if one with information of the such can answer:
    Do you get an extra core when you solo, since you technically did more than 80% damage?
  • hornywatermelonhornywatermelon
    Vindictus Rep: 3,985
    ^ Yes. Plus, one extra if you have a pet with auto-loot skill.
  • PhoebeHalliwelPhoebeHalliwel
    Vindictus Rep: 1,720
    edited June 14, 2017
    LynnCUBE wrote: »
    Absolute Enhancement Stones

These are the types of them found in the system.

1. With a 30% chance, enhances your weapon / armor to +15

2. With a 40% chance, enhances your weapon / arnor to +14

3. With a 50% chance, enhances your +14 into +15

4. With a 60% chance, enhances your +13 to +14

5. With a 70% chance, enhances your +12 to +13

6. With a 80% chance, enhances your +11 to +12

Been thinking about these stones.
    If we get to have them, would they work like the goibhniu's stones? If have any infos share please :3
    Making a +15 seems not so hard if we really get those stones available in depot and they can be gifted. Whales get your wallets ready! :P
  • NakrastNakrast
    Vindictus Rep: 1,060
    edited June 14, 2017

If we get to have them, would they work like the goibhniu's stones? If have any infos share please :3
    Making a +15 seems not so hard if we really get those stones available in depot and they can be gifted. Whales get your wallets ready! :P

i hope those stones are rare drops from gatchas, cause insta +15 a weapon with a chance of 30%, is straight up p2w xD (in case it is a deport item, that is)
  • PuppymanPuppyman
    Anyone have or can link me to footage of someone running the new s2 maps? I can't for the love of me find anything. ;(
  • boddoleboddole
    Vindictus Rep: 1,410
    Does anyone know if 'low level' characters will be able to buy/open their Secret Cat Boxes? Just wondering since I believe I read that the Warm Welcome Boxes will no longer drop for characters under...40?
  • 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드
    Puppyman wrote: »
    Anyone have or can link me to footage of someone running the new s2 maps? I can't for the love of me find anything. ;(

I've been streaming Lynn gameplay from lvl 1 to cap (currently 85 atm) What do you wanna know about S2 dungeon feel?
    boddole wrote: »
    Does anyone know if 'low level' characters will be able to buy/open their Secret Cat Boxes? Just wondering since I believe I read that the Warm Welcome Boxes will no longer drop for characters under...40?

No idea but after maintenance I can verify this tonight.
    boddole
  • JessGameJessGame
    Vindictus Rep: 1,870
    edited June 14, 2017
    I've been streaming Lynn gameplay from lvl 1 to cap (currently 85 atm) What do you wanna know about S2 dungeon feel?

I have been wondering how exactly the damage reflection transfers into attack limit removal.Is it literally 10 points for 10 points or was there a ratio applied to the transfer?

• BigEnoughBigEnough
    Vindictus Rep: 420
    [/quote] Only emp ans para exist now.[/quote]

Are our lvl 59 and under enhance stones all going to disappear from inventory? If not, would they still be useable, but not able to get more? Thnx in advance

• PuppymanPuppyman
    edited June 14, 2017

How it works kind of, I get that it's like s1 and s3 but I wanted to know map lengths and whatnot

Also drops, since treasure chests and shiny boxes were removed

My assumptions are simply it's the same areas just made linear and certain missions have certain maps
    As for drops, I'd assume the boss drops enchants/rings/accessories
    Thought I am curious if the drops were distributed across only certain bosses: Willy drops the Dead and Monark drops Thunder rings
  • DokkunDokkun
    Vindictus Rep: 1,500

if they are enhancement stones, i dont think so since goibhniu are also stones lol
  • 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드
    edited June 14, 2017

How it works kind of, I get that it's like s1 and s3 but I wanted to know map lengths and whatnot

Also drops, since treasure chests and shiny boxes were removed

My assumptions are simply it's the same areas just made linear and certain missions have certain maps
    As for drops, I'd assume the boss drops enchants/rings/accessories
    Thought I am curious if the drops were distributed across only certain bosses: Willy drops the Dead and Monark drops Thunder rings

[rant]
    To be very honest with you yeah it works like S1 and S3 but let me tell you how mortifying it is to go into the next zone only to be somewhere that isn't even remotely connected to the zoning spot that is supposed to be there You are supposed to go to Zaka for story quest.....the Zoning are afor that is blocked off so you have to go to C which then takes you to Zaka. Then you have those times where you have to go after Kamina..... you end up on the otherside of B after zoning for absolutely zero reason DevCAT WHAT WERE YOU DOING WHEN YOU DID THESE MAP CHANGES? And don't get me started on getting to Ikrium.....That one made my head hurt.....
    [/rant]

Drop wise I've gotten a Thunder Ring from Xaehawk even xD. The accessories at this point drop from any S2 map as far as I have seen. Scrolls I think are any S2 Ex Raid. Not so sure since I haven't consistantly farmed them yet. Rank 8-9 to be exact. The good Rank 8-9 are all Hero Mode.
  • 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드

No level requirement on the special boxes in the item info so early characters should be able to buy them as long as you have the 50 tickets.
  • 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드
    edited June 15, 2017

No level requirement on the special boxes in the item info so early characters should be able to buy them as long as you have the 50 tickets.

Edit: As a side note. Regina 40% Pollution was patched. Apparently DevCAT forgot to leave it on. Either that or.....maybe it doesn't turn on in solo/duo? Not sure.

Edit 2: It would be way more simple if Nexon would just place the Edit button on the bottom next to Quote....
    TGallagher