[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Character

FreshuPLFreshuPL
Vindictus Rep: 410
in Lann
Hello,
Few days ago i logged to vindictus. I did everything what i had to do with account migration but what surprised me is that my character disappeard. I had Lann 73 lvl and my nick was FreshuPL. My account was on the same e-mail, i changed nothing about that but i don't have my character and i don't know why.
Anyone knows what could happen? I would be grateful for any help from you.

Comments

• ikeviikevi
    Vindictus Rep: 3,670
    edited May 24, 2017
    Are you sure you logged onto the right server? If you did, then I suggest you submit a ticket. They hopefully can tell you what happened.
  • BloodAngelBloodAngel
    Vindictus Rep: 1,875
    edited May 24, 2017
    Wasn't there a period where you had to have logged in to make sure your character had stayed there? That's what I thought I heard about.
  • FreshuPLFreshuPL
    edited May 24, 2017
    Do you mean that i haven't logged for so long time and that's why they removed my character ? Or something like that?
    Sorry, i could understand it wrong, i don't speak english well.

By the way, yes i am sure i loggen onto the right server.
  • ERRORERROR
    Vindictus Rep: 540
    BloodAngel wrote: »
    Wasn't there a period where you had to have logged in to make sure your character had stayed there? That's what I thought I heard about.

I have characters I haven't touched since Beta, so that can't be true.
  • AynpheAynphe
    Vindictus Rep: 700
    ERROR wrote: »
    BloodAngel wrote: »

I have characters I haven't touched since Beta, so that can't be true.

Eu had to confirm their emails before the migration else their accounts got deleted.

But this guy said he did all that jazz so
  • FreshuPLFreshuPL
    Everything is fine.
    I wrote to support and they found my character. I just had to give them my new e-mail adress and it works.
    Thanks for help guys ;)
    BloodAngel
  • BloodAngelBloodAngel
    Vindictus Rep: 1,875
    Glad to hear it worked out and welcome back to Vindi. :)