[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Vindictus "RISE" Update Patch Notes Translation

Comments

• PhoebeHalliwelPhoebeHalliwel
    Vindictus Rep: 1,720
    Mainichi wrote: »
    960 is the max value of damage reflection reachable on armors wich will be converted to limit release.

Incorrect. Max is 750. Solids and smooths only have a max of 50 and Shippuu's information is wrong.

When was it changed? :o
  • TamagoTamago
    Vindictus Rep: 5,460
    960 is the max value of damage reflection reachable on armors wich will be converted to limit release.

Incorrect. Max is 750. Solids and smooths only have a max of 50 and Shippuu's information is wrong.

It was never changed. Shippuu's information was just wrong.
    PhoebeHalliwel

It was never changed. Shippuu's information was just wrong.

Rip extra shards bound to my ebie.. giphy.gif
  • BownerBowner
    Vindictus Rep: 1,775
    still dont know why they dont just give hard mode bosses hp bars? i want to title farm but having to do it on normal mode for kick kill bosses is extremely lame. game needs to come into the 21st century. i never seen another game that has no hp bars on bosses.
    PhoebeHalliwelBloodAngelNakrastTGallagher
  • ArgazielArgaziel
    Vindictus Rep: 720
    Bowner wrote: »
    still dont know why they dont just give hard mode bosses hp bars? i want to title farm but having to do it on normal mode for kick kill bosses is extremely lame. game needs to come into the 21st century. i never seen another game that has no hp bars on bosses.

+1

• SirRFISirRFI
    Vindictus Rep: 7,360
    As far I saw, all battles post rise are on Normal difficulty, and new Hero has HP bars as well.
  • BownerBowner
    Vindictus Rep: 1,775
    SirRFI wrote: »
    As far I saw, all battles post rise are on Normal difficulty, and new Hero has HP bars as well.

oh really.. so they do they have a hard mode option or will it just be normal and hero?
  • VinVinVinVin
    Vindictus Rep: 1,265
    edited June 9, 2017
    HP bars are displayed (everywhere) before the Rise update. I think that happened along level 95 or a bit after.
    PhoebeHalliwelBowner
  • AbuseOfDiscretionAbuseOfDiscretion
    Vindictus Rep: 1,110
    Dumb question concerning what was said about the update on the homepage. I don't recall seeing anything about this in the notes, but I probably just missed it:

"Certain Enchant and Enhancement items will Fragment on a failed attempt, granting items that can be used to improve your odds further"

What is this referring to?
    Dumb question concerning what was said about the update on the homepage. I don't recall seeing anything about this in the notes, but I probably just missed it:

"Certain Enchant and Enhancement items will Fragment on a failed attempt, granting items that can be used to improve your odds further"

It refers to this part :

[ Item Shard System ]
    When failing enhancing or enchanting an item, players will receive shards according to the items spent in the progress.
    These are the items:
    Enhancement Rune, Enchant Rune, Premium Armor Enhancement Rune, 6-7 Enchant Scrolls
    Players can right click on the shard to combine and craft it into a new item.
    Shards required for crafting is different for each items.
    These are the items and the shards it gives:
    Enhancement Rune → Enhancement Rune Shard
    Enchant Rune → Enchant Rune Shard
    Premium Armor Enhancement Rune → Premium Armor Enhancement Rune Shard
    Rank 6-7 Enchant Scroll → OOO Enchant Scroll Shard (For example, Righteous Enchant Shard, Subdued Enchant Shard)
    These are the required number of shards to craft a new item:
    Enhancement Rune Shard x4 → Ferghus +1 Enhancement Coupon
    Enchant Rune Shard x3 → Enchant Rune (Gift)
    Premium Armor Enhancement Rune Shard x4 → Premium Armor Enhancement Rune (Gift)
    OOO Enchant Shard x4 → OOO Enchant Scroll (100%)
    Rank 6~7 Enchant Shards and crafted 100% Enchant Scrolls are tradable once only.
    AbuseOfDiscretion
  • EbonwingsEbonwings
    Vindictus Rep: 1,790
    edited June 9, 2017

For failed enhancements and enchantments through the use of runes, you will get shards related to that rune (Enhancement/Enchant Rune Shard).

Failing 5 (I think it's 5 at least) will net you enough shards to make a free Rune.

Scrolls are different. IIRC, you have to fail 4 scrolls in a row to get a free scroll, but while the free scroll binds to you, it also has a 100% success rate.
    AbuseOfDiscretion
  • AbuseOfDiscretionAbuseOfDiscretion
    Vindictus Rep: 1,110
    Ah, thanks guys. I got confused because none of those items you can make actually improve your odds of success.
    PhoebeHalliwel
  • 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드
    Vindictus Rep: 5,590

oh really.. so they do they have a hard mode option or will it just be normal and hero?

Only Normal and Hero. Hard no longer exists. All dungeons (currently for KR atm so not sure if NA will adapt to this) S1 and S2 are 5 runs a day unless you have VIP/VVIP then it's 6 runs a day. S3 Free Battle Dungeons are unlimited. S3 raids are once a day like normal.
  • JeyemJeyem
    Vindictus Rep: 1,675

Only Normal and Hero. Hard no longer exists. All dungeons (currently for KR atm so not sure if NA will adapt to this) S1 and S2 are 5 runs a day unless you have VIP/VVIP then it's 6 runs a day. S3 Free Battle Dungeons are unlimited. S3 raids are once a day like normal.

So this is probably a retarded question but when talking about S1 and S2 does it mean i can only do 5 battles in total? Or just the raids?

For instance 5 Perilous Rins battles then in stuck because i can't play anymore and have to wait til tomorrow? And in season 2 i go and kill the 5 ship graveyard bosses in their seperate battles then i can't play season 2 anymore for the day?
  • DokkunDokkun
    Vindictus Rep: 1,500
    Jeyem wrote: »

So this is probably a retarded question but when talking about S1 and S2 does it mean i can only do 5 battles in total? Or just the raids?

For instance 5 Perilous Rins battles then in stuck because i can't play anymore and have to wait til tomorrow? And in season 2 i go and kill the 5 ship graveyard bosses in their seperate battles then i can't play season 2 anymore for the day?

i think he means each battle is limited to 5 clears a day, so basically you can only run for example, trampled plains 5 (6 with vip) times
  • JeyemJeyem
    Vindictus Rep: 1,675
    Dokkun wrote: »

i think he means each battle is limited to 5 clears a day, so basically you can only run for example, trampled plains 5 (6 with vip) times

Ok that makes sense
  • Ertxz18Ertxz18
    Vindictus Rep: 1,390
    edited June 10, 2017

So is normal difficulty the new "hard" difficulty? Or will it be scaled the same way?

Edit: On a side note, since they are getting rid of mob drops and changing the crafting system, do we still get all tiers of cloth, iron and leather?
    TGallagher
  • TetsujinTetsujin
    Vindictus Rep: 1,660
    What's the impact on S3 of the Rise Update changes ?

Is it still required to do Raids like Corrupted Queen to continue with the story ? Are these raids any easier and could they be done solo if someone has a +11 or +12 level 90 weapon ?
  • DokkunDokkun
    Vindictus Rep: 1,500
    Dokkun wrote: »

Ok that makes sense

if it is 5 battles in total a day then rip lol
  • DaPlayaDaPlaya
    Vindictus Rep: 885
    edited June 11, 2017
    Enhancement Rune Shard x4 → Ferghus +1 Enhancement Coupon

Now that this update is live in KR, does anyone know the enhancement lvl cap on the +1 enhancement coupon?

My guess is that it's prob capped at +15 since a +20 cap would be too generous (makes +20 gear too easy to get) while a +10 cap would make the coupon practically useless (given how easy it is to get to +10 in the first place with the new success rates).