[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Dear GMs, CMs, and Other Staff

EirinistisEirinistis
Vindictus Rep: 340
edited June 7, 2017 in General Discussion
It has been more than two weeks since the revelation of the RISE update showcased at the KR Vindictus summit. This has caused quite a commotion, leaving the Vindictus community in a state of unrest with many questions and concerns.

I am requesting you to please make a formal statement to address this major update. It is paramount that we be given fair notice as to when this will fall on us so that we can better prioritize our gameplay (Level up a Lynn? Title farm? Farm s3 mats?? Level up a Hurk?? Quit??? *panic* *Someone lend me Lorica and Midnight Wedding Dress sets!*)

I'm certain that you have been working hard to expedite this, as per the director's initiative. Therefore, you're aware which contents will be done away with. Yes, we've had 6 or so years to obtain titles and such, but we have always been about 3-6 months behind KR in updates, stagnating our minds to perpetually think that there will always be time. And yet, RISE is the exception because it can come as soon as June 21 but we, the community, are blindsided.

Kindly get back to us with some form of response. Even one sentence confirming RISE's release date in NA. Thank you so much for your time and for continuing to better serve the Vindictus community!

P.S. Way to manage the forum bots yesterday. Gj gj.
AtsouMaryJaneTwilightSparkledaws360

Comments

• misakamisakamisakamisaka
    Vindictus Rep: 1,685
    Ngl, the only thing they'll get back to you with is disappointment.
    daws360
  • PixelPantsuPixelPantsu
    Vindictus Rep: 1,960
    Watch them ignore us +haha
    daws360
  • RobertLiviaRobertLivia
    Vindictus Rep: 2,905
    They will tell u one week or 2 weeks before, why should u/we have more time notice than KR? Which is already live and the thing was announced a few weeks back.

And I don't think they will release this update here yet. First we get Teide/Dullahan. Then maybe Winter? Or who knows.
  • EirinistisEirinistis
    Vindictus Rep: 340
    They will tell u one week or 2 weeks before, why should u/we have more time notice than KR? Which is already live and the thing was announced a few weeks back.

This is a valid point... and we all saw the damage dealt based on their wide range of reactions. I don't think any of them were prepared.

• AtsouAtsou
    Vindictus Rep: 955
    ugh i just wish they would just tell us what we are getting...
    daws360
  • DownIoadDownIoad
    Vindictus Rep: 2,185
    Good attempt to pull some info from their iron grip using a polite request but I doubt it will work.

#InTheDark
    Dokkundaws360
  • ReasonablyBoredReasonablyBored
    Vindictus Rep: 1,075
    Every day I play this game a little less, might abandon completely if it stays the way it is
    daws360
  • TwilightSparkleTwilightSparkle
    Vindictus Rep: 2,440
    they are totally just trying to hype us up for the next 2 weeks ._. i really hate their way of making updates a loot.... it really doesnt need to be a pretty pictures update but it can be a text only update
  • 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드
    Vindictus Rep: 5,590
    I'll be completely honest here. Nearly all of the regions have already informed their playerbase about RISE. It makes no sense for NA to leave you guys in the dark at this point. Being Secretive months before the update is one thing but.....when nearly all regions will have it going on June but you guys not getting an answer is rather disturbing....there's a fine line with keeping it a surprise. When it comes to a mandatory it's probably a good idea to let the players know a month even a few weeks in advance so they know someone is at least trying to keep the players informed. More or less, pretty much unacceptable that you guys haven't even been updated on if you are getting the patch or not.
    AtsouTwilightSparkledaws360
  • AtsouAtsou
    I'll be completely honest here. Nearly all of the regions have already informed their playerbase about RISE. It makes no sense for NA to leave you guys in the dark at this point. Being Secretive months before the update is one thing but.....when nearly all regions will have it going on June but you guys not getting an answer is rather disturbing....there's a fine line with keeping it a surprise. When it comes to a mandatory it's probably a good idea to let the players know a month even a few weeks in advance so they know someone is at least trying to keep the players informed. More or less, pretty much unacceptable that you guys haven't even been updated on if you are getting the patch or not.

This. No one is hyped or anything until we actually get informed on what is happening.
    Atm I'm just assuming nothing is going to happen and it just sucks
  • DokkunDokkun
    Vindictus Rep: 1,500

I dont like vindictus surprises :c
    BloodAngeldaws360
  • PixelPantsuPixelPantsu
    Vindictus Rep: 1,960
    NA really likes to have surprises...
    its times like this I'm so glad be have a sub-forum to talk about future updates in together.
    DownIoad
  • BolivardiBolivardi
    Vindictus Rep: 700
    ^ The lack of full game changes in that news post is disturbing. Also for anyone wondering the CM from a different region confirmed this to us weeks ago that NA was part of the global release of rise and to expect it between June 20-22 like all the other regions.
  • AtsouAtsou
    edited June 9, 2017
    Bolivardi wrote: »
    ^ The lack of full game changes in that news post is disturbing. Also for anyone wondering the CM from a different region confirmed this to us weeks ago that NA was part of the global release of rise and to expect it between June 20-22 like all the other regions.

Would have been great to know officially, but I appreciate the fact that they actually posted in the news.
    Good to know we get Rise first tho
  • BloodAngelBloodAngel
    Vindictus Rep: 1,875
    Been waiting for Dullahan since it was released in KR.... and we get rise first. Priorities RIGHT????
    daws360