[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Updated Neam Phase 1 Bow/Gun Solo

Arrow95Arrow95
Vindictus Rep: 2,515
edited June 4, 2017 in Kai
wanted to update this since now i have capped stats in neam.

Comments

• SamalenkoSamalenko
    Vindictus Rep: 1,475
    about the Bow kai solo. I'm wondering if it could get better when you aim more at the back tentacles (like arisha penetrating multiple back tentacles when Neit doing the AoE ) As far as I am aware of in my solo experience, one of the main conditions to end Neit phase 1 is to turn all back tentacles from grey to green aka. to do enough damage on each tentacle.
  • JessGameJessGame
    Vindictus Rep: 1,870
    Samalenko wrote: »
    about the Bow kai solo. I'm wondering if it could get better when you aim more at the back tentacles (like arisha penetrating multiple back tentacles when Neit doing the AoE ) As far as I am aware of in my solo experience, one of the main conditions to end Neit phase 1 is to turn all back tentacles from grey to green aka. to do enough damage on each tentacle.

That's interesting,i started practicing ways to speed up Neit clear on Sylas today.Im getting 19 mins so far with 122 crit,wich seems rather long.I will try to apply the aoe damage,i was focusing on the claws when he was doing it for safety.
  • JessGameJessGame
    Very nice tip actully,i just tried again and got 15 mins clear instead of 19,Maybe i could cut under 9 mins with better crit rate.
  • Arrow95Arrow95
    Vindictus Rep: 2,515
    edited June 8, 2017
    Samalenko wrote: »

i can speed up neit most likly up by 2mins or so if i Mag+rico combo on the side but am not 100% sure in my self to dodge the yellow waves, need a bit more practice yet, the vid was just me updateing since i have capped stats and wanted to see how much better i would do.
  • JessGameJessGame

I tested further what Sam was saying.Seems like in the 1st phase the front claws would be an opportunity to gather SP more than anything else.It's either this or the ratio required to end the front claws would be much higher,wich would be *special*.

I usually take around 17-20 minutes,but there it took me 15.I was keeping my SP skills to target the back tents instead of waisting it on the front claws.Despite a couple mistakes there and there,i was mainly focusing on the back tents and it did feel much easier and faster:

@6:56 it might have been better to aim at the grounded claws instead if what he sais turn to be right.I think it might be.