[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Equipment breaking

HwayobiHwayobi
Vindictus Rep: 330
in General Discussion
I absolutely hate this mission. I want to know which area in Hoarfrost Hollows has the falling spikes... I keep looking for it and I still haven't stumbled upon it (I almost spelled upon as aupon).

Comments

• jeddyhijeddyhi
    Vindictus Rep: 1,880
    edited June 7, 2017
    Like the very first map in hoarfrost hollow. The right map has to generate though. The one where the White Tyrant peaks through the over head opening and roars at you as you fight the gnolls. Then as you round the first corner the trap is there.
  • DownIoadDownIoad
    Vindictus Rep: 2,185
    edited June 7, 2017
  • JessGameJessGame
    Vindictus Rep: 1,870
    There are many short ways to do it without having to explore a map.I also do Muir 2x when i log in so thats at least 2 break if not more:

If you have less defense/crit res,you can do Hero Weeping queen without Macha oath or maybe even hard mode only,the jump attack is very efficient to break armor.

• 2edgy4u2edgy4u
    Vindictus Rep: 2,915
    or just do it in ein lacher

literally every time this comes up
  • hornywatermelonhornywatermelon
    Vindictus Rep: 3,985
    Just let a random boss in einrach maul you to death several times.
  • HwayobiHwayobi
    Vindictus Rep: 330

I don't know what that is but just to let you guys know, I am level 30. :-)
  • BigEnoughBigEnough
    Vindictus Rep: 420
    once u reach lvl 36, i recommend doing challenge of the white tyrant, the second polar bear run

do it on macha, hero macha once u reach lvl 50

it's real fast, since the boss is in the first room and hits hard
  • ikeviikevi
    Vindictus Rep: 3,670
    Fastest I found was to wear weak lv 60 gear, trans, cancel trans, repair 1 hit so all armor is orange. Then get hit a few times in honestly any run. Done.
    Tetsujin
  • BabyDaniBabyDani
    Vindictus Rep: 1,735
    like others have said, Ein Lacher is your best bet... quick and easy. Wear just three pieces of low level cloth armor - rookie, crimson blade, w/e.. breaks super fast. If you're low level, Prepare for Counterattack on hard/macha oath is good... ol' Sturdy loves to break off clothes with one backhand, he's kinda pervy +haha
  • 2edgy4u2edgy4u
    Vindictus Rep: 2,915
    Hwayobi wrote: »

I don't know what that is but just to let you guys know, I am level 30. :-)

you should be able to access it at that level from exploration board (same as fishing, labyrinth), though only red ruins and maybe trampled plains will be doable and only on days they're availabe
  • Question2Question2
    Vindictus Rep: 3,235
    You can just sit in mercenary training grounds and let the first 5 woodmen beat you. Even the +9 event armor will end up breaking eventually. Will take a few mins though.
  • MrGattoMrGatto
    Vindictus Rep: 1,575
    edited June 8, 2017
    I don't do this event but when we had this in the past I just did Macha Lagho runs and wear a lower level armor set and just let the spiders in the first zone hit me,it will break very easily and fast.